Quantcast

Favourite Lists does not show up

nimra

Question

Hello please help.

I recently bought a LG 49UJ635V and updated it to the latest OS version 3.5. I am able to sort channels to Favourite Lists, but I am not able to access the favourite lists with my remote to select a channel from.

On my old LG TV it was "List" and left or right arrow, but with webOS this does not work. Am I too stupid??? 😪

Does anyone in the world has managed to see the favourite lists with webOS 3.5??? If yes, please give me a hint.👍

Armin

2 answers to this question

Hey Cheers,

You asked this quite a while ago; however - I do not see any answer, less so a fair and square one. And yet, in my 2020 LG 43UN7390ALEXA I have the exact same problem. I seems that LG moderators do not ever check - or do not care. 

Worse: LG is so utterly un-intuitive that no matter if I finally made my FAVORITE list - I still had to spend HOURS on end to see, ask, check and re-check on WHERE to access that FAVORITE list.

Miss Google did not help either - for an upper-scale smart-TV = unacceptable

Hoping that someone has the same problem and found the way out of such a simple but grave problem.

Willy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By denisuu
      Hi all,
      I'm wondering how you can get into the service menu (In Start) on an old LG Smart TV (42LB630V) running WebOS 1.4.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F) with a IR blaster, I have tried sending '0x04FB 0xFB04' to I which should be IR code to enter the menu, but that doesn't work.
      I have also tried entering it with the SSAP-Web, but I get:
      error: 500 Application error {"errorCode":-101,"returnValue":false,"errorText":"\"com.webos.app.factorywin\" was not found OR Unsupported Application Type" The SAPP-Web app does works though, because the TV does respond to Get info
      { "returnValue": true, "product_name": "webOS", "model_name": "HE_DTV_WT1M_AFAAABAA", "sw_type": "FIRMWARE", "major_ver": "05", "minor_ver": "05.90", "country": "omitted", "device_id": "omitted", "auth_flag": "N", "ignore_disable": "N", "eco_info": "01", "config_key": "00", "language_code": "en-GB" } The reason I want to access the menu is because I've enabled DEBUG mode on my TV through the NVM method and I want to enter a root shell trough UART to enable SSH and root access.
      Gaining root access through NVM: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Mohammad1403
      Hello there,
      Is it possible to turn off search on the home screen, or filter results to show only apps? Ideally, I'd like to limit content to be appropriate for kids.

• By jeamvangils
      Hello,
      We just bought this LG tv1   LG 43UR73006LA (2023).
      The screen mirror from my MacBook gives our LG tv as an option but when I click it, it says there is no connection possible with '[LG] webOS TV UR73006LA'
      Also when I want to add the tv to my Apple  HomeKit, it is not possible.
      The TV is on the same WiFi network and I checked if there are any updates available. 
      What can I do?
    • By SergeNault
      Hello all, quick question, 
      I have an LG Smart TV, with the latest firmware ( 04.50.56), that is connected to a PVR ( Cisco).  That PVR, via a cable company called Videotron,  has about 50 of exercise videos of 20 minutes recorded over that past years.  I wish to move away from my existing TV provider, but before doing so, I'm trying to figure out how to export the videos into an external drive ( USB, cloud) , so that I can re-use them. Some people have suggested to remove the hard drive from the PVR and export to a USB, but those files are encrypted.  So outside of using my Iphone and actually record the shows, is there a better quality way of doiing it?  I'm thinking some sort of app, that the TV can download, and then record to a USB drive for example.  Thanks for sharing any positive outcome.
      Serge
    • By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as recent history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
  • Similar Tagged Content