Quantcast

Favourite Lists does not show up

nimra

Question

Hello please help.

I recently bought a LG 49UJ635V and updated it to the latest OS version 3.5. I am able to sort channels to Favourite Lists, but I am not able to access the favourite lists with my remote to select a channel from.

On my old LG TV it was "List" and left or right arrow, but with webOS this does not work. Am I too stupid??? 😪

Does anyone in the world has managed to see the favourite lists with webOS 3.5??? If yes, please give me a hint.👍

Armin

2 answers to this question

Hey Cheers,

You asked this quite a while ago; however - I do not see any answer, less so a fair and square one. And yet, in my 2020 LG 43UN7390ALEXA I have the exact same problem. I seems that LG moderators do not ever check - or do not care. 

Worse: LG is so utterly un-intuitive that no matter if I finally made my FAVORITE list - I still had to spend HOURS on end to see, ask, check and re-check on WHERE to access that FAVORITE list.

Miss Google did not help either - for an upper-scale smart-TV = unacceptable

Hoping that someone has the same problem and found the way out of such a simple but grave problem.

Willy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SergeNault
      Hello all, quick question, 
      I have an LG Smart TV, with the latest firmware ( 04.50.56), that is connected to a PVR ( Cisco).  That PVR, via a cable company called Videotron,  has about 50 of exercise videos of 20 minutes recorded over that past years.  I wish to move away from my existing TV provider, but before doing so, I'm trying to figure out how to export the videos into an external drive ( USB, cloud) , so that I can re-use them. Some people have suggested to remove the hard drive from the PVR and export to a USB, but those files are encrypted.  So outside of using my Iphone and actually record the shows, is there a better quality way of doiing it?  I'm thinking some sort of app, that the TV can download, and then record to a USB drive for example.  Thanks for sharing any positive outcome.
      Serge
    • By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as recent history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
    • By Xuancong Wang
      Dear LG TV developers,
      I am glad to see that LG Smart TV has a built-in web browser and LG API supports "openBrowserAt" so that my smart home controller can open a web page on the TV. However, nowadays, we also have ms-teams online meeting that is accessible through web browser which the LG TV supports. However, this requires the browser to have a microphone to record audio and to have a webcam for video recording. Also, certain smart-home systems also need built-in microphone to record voice commands so that no additional standalone unit is required next to the TV.
      Unfortunately, LG Smart TV (I have OLED48A1PTA) does not have microphone neither does it support USB mic/webcam. So I am writing this post to suggest that future middle/higher-end LG Smart TV can be equipped with these. Moreover, it might be possible for TV firmware update to add the support of USB webcam/microphone so that they can be used in web browsers for web-based online meeting.
      Thank you very much for your consideration!
      Best regards,
      Xuancong
    • By Marcelo
      I'm watching a movie (mkv) that has 10 built-in link hidden, please login to view, but webOs only shows 8 options and the one I want to select is the ninth option. My TV is LG 55 OLED B6. Is there a way to make this selection?  
    • By News Reporter
      Photo Credit: CBS Media Ventures / The Drew Barrymore Show
      Finding the time and means to make daily living easier can be a significant challenge. The pace and pressures of our modern world make it difficult to think outside of our well-worn routines. Fortunately, LG, recently recognized as America’s most reliable line of home appliances,1 can help bring convenience and comfort to everyday life.

In the fourth and current season of “The Drew Barrymore Show,” the globally popular American talk show hosted by actress and producer Drew Barrymore, the company is showcasing its latest lifestyle innovations and sharing some sage tips and helpful hacks for simplifying life at home.

Photo Credit: CBS Media Ventures / The Drew Barrymore Show
      Fans of the show will now be familiar with LG’s cutting-edge kitchen and laundry solutions, which have been featured in several segments with Barrymore and her guests demonstrating clever ways to reduce the time and effort spent on household chores.

Photo Credit: CBS Media Ventures
      The first
      link hidden, please login to view of the show, originally aired on October 24 2023, featured a range of LG kitchen appliances, including the , Together with lifestyle guru Danny Seo, known as , Drew explored her show’s newly remodeled kitchen, showed off her famous sense of humor and cooked up some delectable dishes making full use of LG’s innovative appliances.
      Photo Credit: CBS Media Ventures/The Drew Barrymore Show
      During the segment, Danny demonstrated his recipes for ‘Massaged Brussels Sprouts’ and ‘Creamed Corn Sheet Pan Tart,’ sharing his secrets on the art of healthy cooking while using the latest LG kitchen solutions to prepare his inspired culinary creations. With its SmoothTouch glass panel, LG’s cooktop provides precise heat management and effortless touch control.
      Photo Credit: CBS Media Ventures/The Drew Barrymore Show
      Also seen in the episode was LG’s Counter-Depth MAX refrigerator, which keeps ingredients fresh and cool and boasts the largest capacity of any counter-depth type French Door model,2 and the versatile smart double wall oven. As demonstrated by the entertaining duo of Drew and Danny, the oven’s LG InstaView panel lets users check on the progress of their meal simply by knocking twice on the door, thus keeping the heat inside and the cooking temperature stable.

The partnership between LG and the Drew Barrymore Show is a gift for those seeking greater simplicity in their lives, offering up wisdom and innovation from a company that embraces optimism and the belief that “Life’s Good.”
      In the first segment, she had nothing but love for LG and its smart, stylish and reliable appliances. She thanked LG for being one of the first major corporate brands to partner with her show since its inception.
      Stay tuned to the Drew Barrymore Show throughout the season to discover more tips, tricks and hacks for an easier life, proudly brought to you by LG, America’s most reliable line of home appliances.1
      # # #
      1 According to a 2023 leading consumer testing organization.
      2 TLG Counter-depth MAX refrigerator offers a capacity of 25.5-cubic feet, despite a nine percent reduction in depth compared to a conventional French-Door model. Its interior space provides 25 percent more room for storing food and drinks than LG’s previous counter-depth models, based on an internal study utilizing average cans to quantify available storage space, conducted in March 2022 (comparing LG models LRFVC2406S and LRFOC2606S).

• Similar Tagged Content