Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

zoe

LG55EG9A7T web os lagging

I bought my new 55EG9A7T oled TV. I was so satisfied with the image quality, but the thing that keep annoying me that the fps.

the TV just lag when I open up the home or anything about web os user interface, running on low fps, lagging like iphone 4 running ios 7 :D

is it normal? ( maybe this is the cheap oled)

or any way i can fix it?

sorry for my bad english

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Control Image Rotation

I have a Synology Diskstation where I store all of my videos.  I recently received some phone videos taken in portrait mode which display on my PC or my Samsung 65" LED (via the Diskstation)  with a wide black bars on each side of the actual image.   When I try to display these videos on my LG OLED65C6P 65-inch Smart 4K UHD Curved OLED TV the images are rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise.  This allows the video to fill the screen (no black bars) but very difficult to watch unless you lay down on your side.  I have searched for a way to control screen orientation (portrait or landscape) on the LG TV but have yet to find a way to control it. Is there a TV setting that will allow me to view these videos properly?  

By JRB, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Image Settings

Hi, I have to say, YES I'm using TrueMotion and YES I'm lucky with that fact :-)   But "time after time" this setting is reverted to off. I have to set for live-TV, for Netflix, for Amazon-Prime over and over again... Is there a solution to set every channel, every app to always on?!   TV is 55uj6309 with webOS 04.70.45

By Tilo, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Question: Picture quality on an Oled using iptv..

I have the new 65"LG oled smart tv and i am getting a picture on my oled when i am watching my iptv it's just not as clear as i get from netflix or hulu. I have my resolution on my set top box set to 4k for my iptv. My set top box is 4k. I have tried everything to get my picture on my iptv to look like Netflix and hulu but its not happening. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

By Louie Blazo, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Who Bought a Fire Sale HP Touchpad?

Did you buy a Firesale HP Touchpad? Share the details... Thankfully, I was able to get one myself, but it took a few tries and ordering it on the HP Business site. By the time I checked all the retailer, they were gone! Snagged a 16GB for $99! I hope you grabbed one also...

By Alex, in HP TouchPad

• 21 replies
    • Question: Bought TV in China & moved, want to region switch but cannot

Hello I bought my TV this year in China and I've moved to HK where I can access Netflix & Youtube etc etc, however, I'm unable to change the region settings on my TV as it only allows me to select China under the country list. Is there anyway that I can update the OS manually in order to region switch as the China apps are very limited..   Thankss

By karen852, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers