Quantcast

Netflix button on remote and how to offload screen capture

wongkarcanada

Question

Greetings. First post here. I did a cursory search on my questions and found no answers. I have a model 49UH6100 and have three questions:

1) The TV comes with a remote that has a dedicated Netflix button. But it does nothing. It would be convenient to have it bring up Netflix rightaway. Any idea on whether this button does anything at all?

2) The Netflix app doesn't seem to show "My List" which is pretty standard on all Netflix apps that I have used, including my last LG smart TV (model 42LV5400). Any idea if My List is available?

3) The TV allows user to save a screen capture, but there doesn't seem to be a way to offload it, to a USB stick, for example. It seems rather like a large omission not to have this capability.

Thanks for answering any of the above questions.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By Captain Raymond
      After having this TV working for just 2-weeks, now my voice control has stopped working, cant change channels, HDMI or anything.
    • By 65Nano816
      Hello I got Xiaomi mi box for android TV use and I want to connect it to magic remote into the list, mibox also, but impossible to command the mibox with magic remote.
      Can you have a solution to connect it correctly ?
    • By fade2gray
      Hi,

I can turn the Wi-Fi socket on and off using the Google Home app on my mobile phone by using the voice command "turn socket on" and "turn socket off".
      Using the same commands with Google assistant on the magic remote, will turn the socket on but will not turn it off.

Any advice please?
    • By Nashbarry
      After switching to a new modem, the "Netflix" button on the LGSmartTV remote will not connect to the app. (I cana get to Netflix via the cable box app, on same TV, or even Apple TV, but not the easy LG remote button.  NO FAQ suggestions seem to fix it.   What to do?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By td47
      I spotted this useful article for those who feel they need to tweak (optimise) the picture settings, but are not sure what do do:

link hidden, please login to view Obviously any experts on here should chime in with their findings or advice, especially if geared up to LG TV models.
    • By NikolaZ
      Hi. 
      My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version  05.50.06.  Here are the issues I have encountered:
      1. The whole user interface became really slow. 
      2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update. 
      3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet 
    • By Petar
      I have LG Nano Cell smart TV. My native language is not supported in the languages for subtitles in Netflix. What is the easiest way to use external subtitles while watching Netflix.
    • By fli na
      Netflix app just disappear on LG smart Tv.... [LG] WebOS TV LH590V