Quantcast

HULU APP - SIGNING IN WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT

Jmborné

Question

I have an LG 55ef9500 OLED, and initially installed the HuluPlus app using a certain account about a year or so ago. This is the $7.99 account which requires you to watch commercials during TV shows. I have another account which I recently opened about a month ago to install on my other TV, which is the $11.99, commercial free option. This app is installed on my other TV- an LG UH8500 in a different room- which BTW is simply called HULU- not HuluPlus, as it is on my LG55ef9500 OLED. I'm attempting to uninstall the first HuluPlus app on my first OLED which requires me to watch commercials, so that I can reinstall the commercial-free version on this same TV. 

However, every time I uninstall the app and then reinstall it, it just automatically reverts to the original HuluPlus account that requires me to watch commercials. It never, at any point, gives me any options to enter any alternative account information, so that I may opt for the other commercial-free account. It's quite frustrating. Any advice on how to rectify this would be much appreciated! 

Thanks- Matt

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DeBC
      Anyone looking at getting a LG TV I would recommend look to different company. LG do not provide any good webOS TV support
    • By Tushar kesarwani
      Hello, 
      I have purchased a new TV and I'm unable to login to the LG account. Whenever i try i get the error saying : The lg services country information could not be retrieved from the server. Image is attached !
      I have registered the TV online on lg.com I tried resetting and rebooting the TV I tried the LG customer service which is pathetic and they just asked to exchange the TV with the retailer ( I don't know what customer service is smoking, if people start replacing TV for every software issue, it will be the end for LG Business)  What else can be done? 

Thanks,
      Tushar

• By David Vaughan
      I’ve tried Google, Facebook, and Amazon. All 3 have a blank black screen, no sign in rendered. 

I’ve tried a manual login. Tells me to use google. I created an iCloud account to log in. I can log into LGs website. I cannot sign into the TV with the newly created email. It says there’s a temporary problem. 

• By Ujwal Bhattacharya
      Unable to login lg account in my smart tv
    • By Kkara
      Every time I try to download an app on my LG Smart Tv, even though I’m already logged in it prompts me “you need to log in to install this app, do you want to log in?”. When I choose yes, it takes me to another screen and says “select account to log in with”, but my account is already selected (indicated by a green tick on the top right of my user icon). Even when I click okay on my control, I can’t proceed from this page. I essentially can’t download any apps because I can’t move on from this screen. Is there a solution or other method to download apps?