• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TimtheToolMan
      We just purchased a new LG WebOS TV OLED 65" and running the setup through the app or the TV remote says it can't load the user agreement. This is blocking us from getting to streaming apps like Nexflix or any smart functions like Voice assistant.
      TV worked fine for a few days but voice assistant stopped working and after much effort LG tech said to  Reset to Initial Settings. Now we have mentioned no smart functions. TV is on ethernet and its browser functions on web fine. Tried running off neighbor's wifi with same results.
      Tried switching to different country, unplugging/hold power button for 20 seconds/wait one minute,  resetting TV multiple times, setting up remote again, ...
      Error message: Unable to Load User Agreements  A server error has occurred while downloading  the User Agreements. You must download and agree to the terms of the User Agreements to use this feature or application. Do you want to try to download them again… Unable to Load User Agreements  Sorry, but the User Agreements  can't be downloaded at this time…Please check your internet connection and try again later.    No change when trying over five days.
      Now there is no local company available to service TV. Maybe it's time to send it back and give LG TV a one star rating. I am willing to change motherboards but doubt if LG would go along with that.
      Anyone have any ideas.

• By Gopinath Sekar
      Hello,
      I have a 2 year old OLED55C9PTA. The current WebOS is at 6.0 while mine is still at 4.9.5-7. 

Are we getting the WebOS updates? Is there anyway that I can manually update it to the latest WebOS?
      Thanks!
    • By jkester
      Sling TV is my default app on my LG TV.   Everything  was working fine until today.  Now when I hit the HOME button on the remote, the TV correctly returns to the HOME page, but then immediately re-launches Sling TV before I have an opportunity to select a different app (for example, Netflix).   This cycle repeats itself every time I enter HOME while in the Sling TV app.  The only way I can return to HOME without Sling TV automatically relaunching is to manually select a different input (e.g., HDMI one or LIVE Team), and then enter HOME and it will correctly stay in HOME until another app is selected.  I've tried resetting the TV  and I've tried deleting/adding Sling TV.  I have the latest WebOS update.  This may have started after downloading a recent Sling TV app?  Not sure.  Any suggestions appreciated.
    • By Alley Cat
      I am currently using this TV only to view internet content.  I am using the built-in wifi and ethernet connections.  But the TV starts up into maximally loud static every time and I haven't found a way around this.  Just about anything else would be better.  It could autodetect and mute the static.  Or it could start into the Apps screen.  Or it could start into my preferred app.  Or it could just start into a blank screen.  Whatever.  Just not loud, loud static.
      I read someone was able to set parental controls to get rid of the cable channels so it didn't start into static but that didn't work for me -- I deleted and locked all static channels but it still starts up into one of them.
      I guess more people have had success giving it an HDMI input and setting that as default -- I can't find the menu item to do that, maybe I need to actually connect an HDMI input? I don't have one readily available.  It seems silly to spend money on an extra streaming box to mostly do things that are built into my $900 TV, because it was designed to blast static on my speakers every time it starts up.
      So -- are there any other possibilities to solve this problem? 
    • By Justin Tan
      Found multiplex application that use letsencrypt stop working in 30 September 2021 on LG WebOS 3.5. This appear to be wide spread multiplex version of WEBOS. 
      See 
      AND 

link hidden, please login to view As PLEX blaming to be LG fault. LG please provide solution to only 2 year old TV
      LG
      Our current app is available on 4K/UHD LG television models running the following system software:
      webOS 3.0 webOS 3.5 webOS 4.0 webOS 5.0 No 720p or 1080p (“full HD”) sets are supported for our current app at this time.
      Note: Due to root certificate limitations with the device OS itself, only webOS 5.0+ devices support secure connections with a personal Plex Media Server. To allow connections to a personal server, devices running earlier webOS versions must be set to Allow Insecure Connections in the TV app settings and the Plex Media Server must be set to Preferred for the Secure Connections preference.