Quantcast

LG 52LF590 - To many devices on Windows 10. How i can fix this ????

DjDiabolik

Question

I have this problems on my Home......... i have a PC (192.168.1.2) and a LG WebOS (upgrade to latest firmware) connected to same router whit a fixed ip to same Network.

The problems it's every time i turn on my PC if my PC it's turned also (on the other rooms) on windows 10 i see a newest and every time differs devices has been added!!! After one or two weeks the number of same devices every time i turn on my TV it's be reach 100 and i need to deleted manually one at one every time.

How i can remove this ?? I see all this devices as PNP devices............ i don't understand because everytime i turn on my TV a newest devices it's be added on windows 10. My TV has a fixed ip address over my LAN also same my pc.................... how i can fix this trouble ?

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BGee
      On my LG 60SJ850T, Watching Horizon from AppleTV streaming service. Western with some scenes with Apache language being spoken. No subtitles appearing. When CC is on, see “foreign language being spoken”. When viewed on iPhone, there are subtitles. Have tried same movie using chrome cast TV, and casting from iPhone to Apple TV device. Never get subtitles. Verified subtitles work when I stream to same chromecast TV connected to a different TV. 

reset LG TV to factory settings after trying all available CC and subtitle settings on TV. Still no subtitles. 
    • By The Old Man
      Hey LG 
      Can you actually answer forum questions because many people want answers,
      and really support your products.

Even me I have asked question but nothing zilch, zit.
      So we buy but nil zit, zero help from you
      Product such as TV's are limited use and life. 
      Playback support and updates are really bad (Only bare minimum support in TV's)
      Seriously this does not make people like me want to purchase your products again
      I am seriously looking at other makers to purchase
      It is a shame because you have such a great product
      Yes I am NOT happy

• By matesz
      Hi
      I currently have CA DacMagic 100 connected via optical + CA A1 AMP, this is quite cumbersome and doesn't work with universal control.
      I know that i will have to buy some hardware to have proper universal control, however i can't find any reliable information on which amp does support it and which doesn't. 

It would be great if list of supported devices would be available.
      If not then recomendation for AMPs that works well with optical + simple DALI oberon stereo satellite setup is also solution.

PS1. Sorry if this duplicate but i couldn't find anything meaningful after few days of googling.
      PS2. I've heard that Denon AVR-X3600H works but this is massive overkill for what i need (i don't indend to go beyond stereo, not even 2+1).
    • By Marko00
      I've bought OLED55CX3LA and have screenshare errors ever since. 
      I'm using Dell machine with Windows 10 onboard.
      Almost every time I try to connect using "connect with remote screen" windows option, I get the pop up that
      only with cancel button.

Sometimes there is approval button but mostly I have only "cancel" option. 
      Have this error on OLED55CX3LA and one older model. Same behavior. 

Mobile screen sharing working perfectly fine.

How to fix it?
      I've cleared the connection history but without any success.
      Not sure if I should put it on warranty or if there is some simple fix?

• By bogeyman62
      Has anyone been able to run Screen Share from a Windows 10 PC? Mine will not connect to the LG TV.