Quantcast

Universal remote issue with LG 49LH600T Model

Hi I recently purchased the LG 49LH600T and I was facing the issue were I did not get any option to configure the universal remote to mange the DTH connection as well as my LG sound bar LH4 can you suggest how to fix that the  version of web os is Web OS 3.0 software version 03.20.40 . and compare to the earlier model lots of options have removed earlier we use to get the wireless sound sync option with the help of the external Bluetooth device now that option is not there and the other good option was the screen mirroring through which earlier we can see the tv programs in our mobile device as well .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Guided by the unwavering conviction that a good life means enjoying every precious moment to the fullest, LG aims to create innovations for a better life while working with brave optimism to ensure Life’s Good for everyone, no matter where they live.

In line with World Happiness Day – celebrated annually on March 20 – LG Germany and influencer Gina Rühl paid a special visit to DAS HAUS in Neuss, spending the afternoon with children suffering from physical and mental disabilities. True to the motto ‘Happiness doubles when you share it,’ this project not only aims to put a smile on the faces of countless children, but also demonstrate the immense impact of technical helpers on the daily lives of those that need a little help.

Gina is a living example of relentless optimism and the ability to turn setbacks into strengths. After a serious motorcycle accident that resulted in the loss of her left arm, she never lost her positive attitude and fought her way back to treat every day like a blessing: “Life goes on, just a little differently.” She quickly regained her mental strength and is now grateful for every experience, demonstrating that life can still be full of joy after a life-changing incident.

That is why Gina was the perfect role model to visit DAS HAUS, a facility that aims to enable children and adolescents to live a fulfilling life on their own terms despite their disabilities. This inclusive facility offers a wide range of music, art, sports and theater courses to help them develop skills and socialize at the same time. DAS HAUS encourages them to push a little further every day and manage their lives actively and responsibly – a message both LG and Gina live by.

The focus of the event was on the joy of cooking together. As they cooked as a team, LG StanbyME provided assistance by displaying cooking tutorials and entertainment. In fact, it proved to be so useful that LG donated two of them to DAS HAUS soon after. The contact was made through nestwärme e.V., an association that supports families with chronically or terminally ill children and children with disabilities. As a token of gratitude, LG also donated an LG StanbyME to a children’s hospice of nestwärme e.V.’s choice. But the generosity did not stop there, as LG and Gina raffled off five devices to social clubs and organizations through Instagram.

The efforts of Gina Rühl and LG on World Happiness Day highlight technology’s potential to go beyond its primary purpose – it connects people and inspires new possibilities. This project underlines the company’s commitment to effecting positive change not only on special occasions but every day, in line with its Life’s Good message.

In Argentina, the love of cooking, which transcends borders, was again leveraged to spread positive change. LG Argentina employees volunteered their time to the Fundación Sí, a non-profit organization dedicated to eradicating poverty by enhancing the quality of life and social inclusion of the less fortunate. Volunteers are recruited to offer housing and financial aid to underprivileged graduates to increase their access to education, and perform nightly trips to give the homeless food, medical attention and emotional support.

Last month, LG Argentina employees convened in the kitchen to bake bread for the homeless and give hope of a future where Life’s Good.

This baking event was just one of the many activities that took place in partnership with Fundación Sí. Another important action was the sponsorship of four high-achieving local university students which will support their development going forward and help them achieve their professional aspirations.
      LG offices around the world are committed to creating a Better Life for All, not only through its advanced products and solutions but also through its social initiatives. Stay tuned to LG Newsroom to discover more initiatives designed to realize a future where Life’s Good for people and the planet.
      Contributed by LG Germany and LG Argentina
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By delos
      Hey everyone,
      I'm new here, so first of all, hello I'm delos.
      I own two LG OLED55G19 TVs, one at home and one elsewhere. At home, I have a QNAP NAS (TS451) with DLNA functionality. Accessing it at home works great.
      The "Home" and "External" networks are connected via VPN. Thus, both networks have different network addresses.
      Now I want to access the home network from the external network with the LG via VPN in order to integrate the DLNA server. The LG doesn't "see" the external server because it's not in the same network. However, I wonder why you can't just enter the IP address of the server in the LG.
      Does anyone have a solution?

Many greetings
      delos
    • By Phil7108
      We recently subscribed to Paramount Plus to catch up on episodes we lost when our COX CONTOUR DVR died. Frequently when streaming an episode,the playback will suddenly freeze. If we try to go back, using the "undo" key, we can sometimes get the playback to resume, but it has rewound abp=out 10 minutes. After resuming playback, it will frequently freeze again. My wife is so frustrated, she wants to cancel Paramount. Any suggestions appreciated!
    • By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By Jim11787
      New OLED C3. New setup and I can’t change channels using tv magic remote- I have to use set top box remote. Verified setup with LG tech today and it is correct. Upon him checking for solutions he said there is a software bug that is not allowing the magic remote to change channels. Stated a fix is in works but doesn’t know when it will be available. Asked for a supervisor and was told one would call back in a few hours but they didn’t. I can return the tv now but was wondering if others are having this issue and for how long. I don’t want to get stuck with a tv with multiple remotes.