Quantcast

Webos 3.0 - LH600T - universal remote function not working

kbachyutha

Question

hi

I am based in India and bought 49 inch LH600T few days back. Web OS version has been upgraded to latest version post installation.

Universal remote function is not working, I checked and also got it verified with LG support engineer also.

Post selecting the STB option under "Device Connected" menu, there are no further options to choose the make / model.

I was told by LG support engineer that the webos 3.0 is not released with this feature and it is going to come later. Is this true?

regards

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Hi

I am Anand,from Mumbai.I too purchased same TV on 24th August,And I'd like to confirm that Magic Remote does work with WebOs 3.0

Mine is on 3.3 something.

But I'd like to ask you being the owner of same tv is that , i am experiencing very slow interface of 'All Settings' option when YouTube is running in background and even Youtube is unresponsive and sluggish all the time even after latest update.

Is this the same case with your TV too ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a Dolby Vision file encoded in MKV container format, the image is green/purple in colour. A quick googling says, this occurs due the default media player in WebOS not able to decode Dolby Vision MKV container files properly.
      When will this be fixed?
      Regards,
      Anish
    • By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By seb0071
      I have just bought an OLED 48C14LB, and have mostly got to grips with the OS, except for the programme recording function.
      I tested this by recording the news on BBC1,  via 'Programme Scheduler' whilst watching live tv on ITV3.  All worked ok with the recording  playing back from the 128GB stick in 'USB 1'.
      Having since tried to record something else in the same way, I get an on screen message saying that the recording is about to take place, and I click on 'OK'.
      When the recording starts, the tv station that I am watching switches to the station that I want to record from, and when I switch back, I get a message saying that the recording I have set up is not possible if I change channels.
      Any help wil be much appreciated.
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By AdiLevit
      Hello Everyone
      We bought an LG TV model 43UP75003 in Europe. We want the menu to be in the Hebrew language and also to enjoy unique applications that exist in Israel.
      We entered the Area Option in the technicians menu. And any combination of numbers we entered did not change the region settings.
      I find it hard to believe that a company like LG will allow TV to be converted to any region in the world, and include all the languages of the world as any other brand in the world does, including the Palestine region, but they would not allow it into Hebrew !
      I guess I probably do not find the appropriate code for Israel. which oviessly got Change from previous years,  If there is anything that knows a solution to the issue. We would be happy to receive support.