Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Andrew

Collecting votes on a petition in order to force LG do something with a crap, they called webOS, or lets they switch to Android TV, if they unable..

Question

I'm still unable to use my TV on webOS, 55EG920v, I bought about 4 month ago. Lagy, crazy, stupid webOS, which is full of bugs, a lot of forum members has reported about. About 4 month I have it, no problems were solved by LG. Only new problems appears! It seems to me, that some of you guys, had a same problems, and really disappointed about webOS. And not only due to webOS only, but also due to LG seems to be unable to solve that problems, or just wont do nothing.

Let's start to collect votes on a petition to force LG, to do something with that crap, they called webOS! If we have for example 40 or 50 users, disappointed with all of lags and bugs of the webOS, we can write to LG collective letter, asking them to do finally something with that crap full of bugs, what you think? If they unable to do nothing, - lets they change OS to Android TV, does anyone agrees?

post-5529-0-18980200-1452700307_thumb.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet