• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MartynG
      Ive got an LG digital signage monitor up in my shop and am desperate to get some adverts running on it. Im struggling big time so any help would be appreciated. Does anyone know if there is a download available for MacBooks, where i could get it from and how id acquire it. Like I said I have no idea so if anyone could help id appreciate it massively. Thank you
    • By valoufifa
      Hello,
      I’m French sorry for my poor english
      I was wondering if it’s possible to disable simplink (or only auto sync on) only on 1 HDMI device.
      I have an LG C1, multiple HDMI devices which work perfectly with simplink, except an LG Blu-ray 4K player (UP970).
      When I turn on a device, it turns on the TV, great! But if the Blu-ray
      player was the last device I used, and I turn everything off, and then
      I turn on a device, the TV then turns on and shows first the HDMI
      Blu-ray player input (with no signal), then it shows the HDMI input of
      the device I turned on, and finally the Blu-ray player turns on and
      the TV switches back to the HDMI Blu-ray player input...

Any ideas on how to fix this?
      Thank you!

• By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By News Reporter
      Between bushfires, floods, a global pandemic and a worsening cost of living crisis, Australian communities have endured so much over the past few years. But having to overcome such unprecedented challenges has made Aussies more resilient and more appreciative of what they may have taken for granted. That is, when we band together for the common good, we can withstand every challenge life throws at us.

To uphold this community spirit, LG Australia partnered with
      link hidden, please login to view last December to support their incredible work in helping families rediscover the good in life, even in the toughest of times. With LG donating more than AUD 260,000 in home appliances, entertainment products and air-conditioning systems, RMHC has been able to refurbish its houses across Australia, which provide a home-away-from-home for more than 10,000 families traveling long distances for the treatment of their seriously ill or injured children.
      In March, LG Australia launched the #LGGoldenHearts campaign to celebrate RMHC’s many kind-hearted volunteers. Following National Volunteer Week, which runs from May 16 to 22, the #LGGoldenHearts campaign recognized the selfless contributions of 11 RMHC volunteers who dedicate their precious time to the charity and the families by rewarding them with a LG prize package.
      With more than 120 volunteers nominated, this initiative successfully put the spotlight on some of the charity’s unsung heroes and the positive impact they leave on families facing unimaginable challenges. Every single nominee had their own unique and inspiring story – like stepping in to fill last-minute shifts even during Christmas and becoming a volunteer to repay the kindness they received from RMHC when their family needed a helping hand.

LG Australia also worked with Sydney Dance Company to donate eight-week memberships to online dance classes in line with RMHC’s – an inclusive 7-day challenge held every May to support sick children and their families and bring together a community of people who want to make a difference. The membership was donated to each RMHC Chapter nationally, which allowed hundreds of people staying at RMHC locations to enjoy fun and entertaining moments together.

The #LGGoldenHearts initiative is part of the broader CSR program held by LG Australia, which includes campaigns like – now in its third year of calling on Australians across the country to nominate their community’s heroes. The campaign demonstrated LG Australia’s commitment to fostering meaningful relationships with like-minded, purpose-driven organizations while encouraging Australians to recognize the good in everything around us.
      Learn more about LG Australia’s partnership with RMHC .
      Contributed by LG Australia
      # # #

• By GiovanniG
      Hi! Thank you for your kind help
      I'm looking for a way to show an IP camera to LG TV, I've updated it to the latest version (WebOS).
      I really hope it is possible without buying an external HDMI box, there is any way to obtain that or install apps from USB? Thank you a lot!