Quantcast

Programme info not show when changing channels

milenceto123

Question

Hi Guys,
I have a LG 47LB670V. I found that the TV not flash/show any info for the programme that curently running and the next one during changing channels. The info shows only in case I press info button.
When I used external CI Module on my old LG TV - this was not a problem.
If someone can help for this, it will be greatsmile.gif)
Thanks!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

I have a similar issue in that the guide listing on my LG 70UF770T doesn't show any data (EPG) until i click 'preview' for each channel. After calling the store (Harvey Norman) this same behavior occurs on other 2015 LG models so presumably it is a software problem. If this is not a bug and is how LG expect users to operate the guide it is really poor.

As per milenceto123's post, this has not been a problem for other tv's including other LG tvs and windows media centre etc which all load the EPG successfully.

Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By frank_1985
      Hi everyone,
      I'm interested in the OLED BX. I would like to know if it is compatible with a 5TB HDD (to be connected and fed through one of the TV USB port).
      LG manuals recommend to connect up to 2TB storage HDDs but don't really state that higher capacity devices are not expected to work.
      Then, I'm not sure how are things with DTS support. It seems that DTS decoding is no longer supported on the 2020 tv sets. But LG web page (updated 08/22/2020) titled "Support Video Playback File Type & Codec" still claims that "TV supports DTS audio codec when USB/HDMI video file playback offers it".
      Can any of you shed some light on these ones?
      Thank you so much.

• By GiovanniG
      Hi! Thank you for your kind help
      I'm looking for a way to show an IP camera to LG TV, I've updated it to the latest version (WebOS).
      I really hope it is possible without buying an external HDMI box, there is any way to obtain that or install apps from USB? Thank you a lot!

• By News Reporter
      One of the major trends in consumer electronics, the ‘personalized user experience’ is something LG TV owners get to enjoy every day thanks to the abundance of convenient, customizable features and lifestyle services accessible via LG’s webOS platform.
      Since its launch in 2014, webOS has continued to evolve, offering increased functionality, services and options with each new update and version release. The latest webOS UI makes 2021 and 2022 LG TVs the ultimate home entertainment hubs – able to provide an ever-growing number of lifestyle apps, easier access to recommendations with the newly launched Life’s Good Hub and seamless mobile integration with effortless content mirroring.

Revamped to help users navigate the expansive list of services on offer, the new webOS Home Screen now includes the Life’s Good Hub section, where users can discover some of the latest lifestyle apps at the press of a button. The lifestyle section provides a curated selection of up to fifteen apps centered on improving a specific aspect of life at home, such as fitness, wellbeing or staying connected. A real time-saver, the new feature enables users to find services suited to their unique tastes and preferences, ‘handpicking’ the most relevant apps from the approximately 2,200 currently available* on the LG webOS platform.
      Another important consideration for today’s users is the mobile experience and cross-device compatibility. LG’s ThinQ app has been updated to make it easier to mirror content from mobile devices to LG TVs. Users will enjoy being able to switch from watching on their mobile to watching on the TV when playing content from a range of different sources, including major streaming services, LG Channels and LG Fitness.

The new lifestyle content that LG continues to bring to the webOS platform shows that the company understands and appreciates the ways in which consumers’ needs and lifestyles have changed in recent times. Take RemoteMeeting, for example: an easy-to-use video conferencing solution designed with the growing ranks of remote workers – and those wanting to catch up with friends and family in other places – in mind. Setting up the app on LG TV is fast and simple as it doesn’t require connection to a laptop or PC. From August 5, users signing up to RemoteMeeting will receive a free, 6-month membership, no matter where in the world they call home.

In an uncertain world, self-care is just as important as connecting with others, and for that LG’s latest TVs support apps such as Insight Timer. The popular meditation app is engineered to help users combat anxiety, stress and poor-quality sleep through an array of uplifting and relaxing content and wellness tools. LG 2021 and 2022 TV owners can enjoy Insight Timer free for 12-months, granting them access to 150,000 guided meditations, soothing music tracks and more.

Fitness is a key component of achieving personal wellbeing, too, which is why LG’s latest TVs offer several apps that can help users turn their living rooms into private workout studios. 305 Fitness, which features invigorating dance workouts with music from a live DJ and popular subscription workout apps such as MaxPro, Fiit TV and Flexit, will be arriving later this year.

Additionally, LG’s webOS 22-powered TVs will soon be welcoming the hotly-anticipated IDOLLIVE app. A dream come true for the world’s legions of K-pop fans, the app lets users stream a plethora of compelling K-pop content, including live performances, exclusive interviews and music videos, and offers subtitles in five different languages (English, Japanese, Indonesian, Mandarin and Thai).
      With an intuitive UI and a growing library of apps and services spanning entertainment, smart home management as well as personal growth and wellbeing, LG TVs with webOS continue to redefine the ‘personalized user experience’ and deliver a better life at home to consumers worldwide.
      # # #
      * App availability varies per region.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      Companies Aim to Improve the In-Vehicle Experience via Seamless Integration of
      Virtual Assistant into LG’s Infotainment Solutions

SEOUL, July 28, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) has signed a memorandum of understanding with SoundHound AI, Inc. (SoundHound), a global player in voice artificial intelligence (AI), to jointly develop advanced voice AI technology for the next-generation of in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems.
      The partnership will leverage LG’s innovative IVI systems and SoundHound’s advanced voice AI platform, which enables conversational voice control, to bring an up-to-dated convenience to the driver and passenger experience.
      As an intelligence driven consumer electronics and IT business, LG has been trying to inspire the auto industry with new form-factors. Simultaneously, LG always pursues an innovative partner for the future of mobility.
      SoundHound’s advanced voice AI platform is built on Speech-to-Meaning® and Deep Meaning Understanding® technologies. These technologies enabled the evolution of voice experience from a legacy command-and-control interface to a more intuitive conversational functionalities for drivers and passengers.
      This new collaboration will also allow users to take advantage of SoundHound’s voice commerce partnerships – meaning drivers and passengers will be able to pay for gas, parking or even order food directly from their vehicles, simply by using the microphone and infotainment display. Such voice-enabled commerce could help OEMs build new revenue streams via their connected vehicles.
      Voice recognition is beginning to see much wider adoption in the auto segment, after initially being available only as an optional extra in select luxury vehicle models. As safety and ease-of-use being enhanced, voice AI technology will make it possible for carmakers to provide a range of services that will allow drivers to perform a variety of tasks hands-free and without taking their eyes off the road. Its wider implementation will also improve any commute or journey for those occupying the passenger seats as well.
      With the virtual assistant market expected to grow considerably over the next decade, more automakers are recognizing the need to bring voice recognition features to their vehicle programs. In order to meet the anticipated rise in demand and move the technology forward, LG has partnered with the SoundHound. The two companies aim to bring innovative, new voice functionalities and capabilities to LG’s next-gen IVI systems to change the in-vehicle experience for the better life.
      “We’re excited to collaborate with SoundHound and look forward to providing new in-vehicle experiences through seamlessly integrating its voice AI platform with our latest IVI system architecture,” said Eun Seok-hyun, president of the LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company. “This partnership will allow us to better meet the needs of our auto industry customers and create innovative solutions that will help driving the future of mobility.”
      “Our agreement with LG will allow auto manufacturers of all sizes to deliver the kind of voice-enabled infotainment experience that users have come to expect in every part of their lives,” said Keyvan Mohajer, president and CEO of SoundHound. “We’re entering an era where people are beginning to expect to talk to devices in the way they talk to each other, and that those interactions will be helpful and proactive. This experience is enabled by the most advanced voice AI technology.”
      Based in Santa Clara, California, SoundHound is a leading innovator in AI-based voice recognition and natural language processing solutions, operating across various industries including audio, telecommunications, financial services and automotive.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By PVN Satyanarayana
      Hi, I purchased my SMART TV model 43LF6300 in the year 2016 and current Firmware Version 04.06.40. Every one India using their favorite app like Disney Hotstar+, Zee5, Aaha and many more apps but those are not available on my TV which is annoying.. I spent Rs. 54000 to buy LG Smart TV but all the latest apps are not available. Please release the latest Web OS for these models at least Beta version unless the TVs like this will be useless and no one trust LG products. Thanks in advance and hope to receive latest Web OS soon.