Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

I have my 50LB670V set te auto set time and date. It detects my location fine and time zone is set to Zagreb/Croatia. Unfortunately time is wrong. It is like Summer time is not activated and everything is 1h behind. Time and EPG. If I set time manually to correct value then only EPG is 1h behind which makes it unusable.

Fix that please.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Auto/fix volume when syncing with Apple AirPods using webos 3.5

Hi guys!   I just spent a while figuring out how to properly sync my Apple AirPods with my LG OLED55B7 (webos 3.5, firmware 04.70.85). The headphones sync with the TV but I am not allowed to adjust the volume up/down with the magic remote while synced , however mute works.   Has anyone using AirPods found a good solution for this problem (meaning not syncing via AppleTV or a separate cast device)? I have read that LG may have limited the possibility to adjust certain bluetoot

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Wifi disconnected each time TV starts

Hi I own a 55UG870V smart tv with firmware that has recently been updated to 04.05.80 Since this update, Wifi is non functionnal each time I start the TV. I have to deactivate WIFI and reactivate it and then the TV reconnects without issue. ( trying to reconnect without deactivate/reactivate doeqn't work) Is this a bug ? Does anyone suffer the same issue ?   Thank you Regards

• Question: Disable auto scan of certain folders

I recently copied some backup folders (like steam game backup folders, etc) from my PC to my USB drive that's connected to my LG TV running webOS. Since then, my TV takes 4x the time it previously took to show my USB drive as connected after its switched on. So i assume that it scans all the folders to show any viewable media content .. and the new folders I copied have a lot of files and folders in them so thats adding the time to it.   So my question is, is there a way to p

• Question: Auto start app

Is there a possibility to start the tv with a preffered app like the the smartiptv app if switching on? OLED55E6V

• Question: Install the correct firmware on my TV

Hi guys First of all, I want to warn you that perhaps they read a lousy English, this is what came out of the Google XD translator, I do not speak English, but I hope they can understand me and give me their help. I have a LG 42LB6500-UM TV that apparently has a problem with the Firmware, since I bought it I had automatic updates configured, so it was updated several times until arriving at the mysterious Firmware 05.00.15. Why mysterious? Because according to the support page of LG th