Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
I am using LG G8x.
I use the
link hidden, please login to view app for devices to download photos and videos on instagram social networks.
When I have an updated version, I update it normally.
But from the day I edited the settings in the device.
I cannot update the new version of the application anymore.
Who knows how to fix it. Can you help me
Any idea how to make this work? I have paired various apps including the LG Tv Plus app and I have also got "Mobile TV On" set to on. TV is connected via WiFi and also ethernet cable. However when I turn off the TV via any of the apps the tv then also disappears from the network thus I cannot access it to turn it on. I have tried to use Mobile TV On with just Wifi turned on or with just Ethernet Cable turned on as well as both but no luck either way. Any ideas what Im doing wrong here? Many thanks.
My TV is on software 04.70.20 and its model number is 55UJ634V-ZD. Many thanks.
HBO GO app doesn't work since it was updated on 28th of May. App starts up, HBO GO logo shows up, then the rotating circles shown ... forever, nothing more happens
To fix this I've tried the followings:
- restarted IPS router
- connected TV to my phone (through wi-fi) so internet was connected through 4G, means there is no IPS/router/local net related problem
- deleted app, restarted TV (unplugged power, switched quick start option off in TV menu), reinstalled app many times
- checked if theres any WebOS updates, no updates found, it is up-to-date
- HBO GO works well on all other devices at home (AndroidTV box for an other TV, laptops, phones, tablets)
- all other apps are working well on the TV (Emby, Netflix, Youtube etc)
Despite all these no changes unfortunately, still doesn't functioning.
Type: 55UK6300MLB, WebOS is latest version.