Quantcast

Does someone knows why 42la620-za model has flash player in the browser and 42lb700v-za doesn't?? nor lb670

queenblight`

Question

1 answer to this question

The one that has Flash Player is running Netcast Operating System, LG stopped working on it. and the other without is running WebOS, and they don't have flash player and you calso can't install it, that's because i have contacted LG and they say that ADOBE doesn't want to provide Flash Player for the WebOS because the latest version of flashplayer is 15 and netcast has the version 10 and it can't be updated. They say that you personaly can talk with them or complain, but that's the company's policy.

I recommend you buying a cheap Android Mini PC and watching multimedia from it, because with the one that has WebOs, you are not going to br able to watch the video for more than 15-20 minutes because it will say "out of memory, app is closed" becaus Netcast uses less RAM than WebOs, and RAM can only be refreshed by swithing off and on again in Smart TV's. Hope it helped, 1 like helps me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as recent history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG TEAM,       Kindly update my content store because I can't find the HOTSTAR APP AND JIO CINEMA ZEE5 AND SONY LIV   THANK & REGARDS VIKASH SINGH  
    • By Xuancong Wang
      Dear LG TV developers,
      I am glad to see that LG Smart TV has a built-in web browser and LG API supports "openBrowserAt" so that my smart home controller can open a web page on the TV. However, nowadays, we also have ms-teams online meeting that is accessible through web browser which the LG TV supports. However, this requires the browser to have a microphone to record audio and to have a webcam for video recording. Also, certain smart-home systems also need built-in microphone to record voice commands so that no additional standalone unit is required next to the TV.
      Unfortunately, LG Smart TV (I have OLED48A1PTA) does not have microphone neither does it support USB mic/webcam. So I am writing this post to suggest that future middle/higher-end LG Smart TV can be equipped with these. Moreover, it might be possible for TV firmware update to add the support of USB webcam/microphone so that they can be used in web browsers for web-based online meeting.
      Thank you very much for your consideration!
      Best regards,
      Xuancong
    • By Matt Moran
      Hi
      In the media player, it is quite difficult to see which item is selected.
      Would it be possible to do something to make the selected item more distinguishable like putting a border around it?
      Thanks
      Matt
    • By Kemal Sözüner
      I recently bought a LG TV with WebOS version 8.1 and have a frustrating issue.
      I have a usb disk with all my family photos & videos archive in it. 
      We love to browse through the pictures and videos on big screen.
      But current LG TV media player displays either pictures or videos. I want to see them in the order they were captured.
      It would be great to enable this feature when "Photos & Videos" filter is selected.