Quantcast

Does someone knows why 42la620-za model has flash player in the browser and 42lb700v-za doesn't?? nor lb670

queenblight`

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

The one that has Flash Player is running Netcast Operating System, LG stopped working on it. and the other without is running WebOS, and they don't have flash player and you calso can't install it, that's because i have contacted LG and they say that ADOBE doesn't want to provide Flash Player for the WebOS because the latest version of flashplayer is 15 and netcast has the version 10 and it can't be updated. They say that you personaly can talk with them or complain, but that's the company's policy.

I recommend you buying a cheap Android Mini PC and watching multimedia from it, because with the one that has WebOs, you are not going to br able to watch the video for more than 15-20 minutes because it will say "out of memory, app is closed" becaus Netcast uses less RAM than WebOs, and RAM can only be refreshed by swithing off and on again in Smart TV's. Hope it helped, 1 like helps me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Richard Stewart
      After I complete developing lg tv app,  how other man  test  app?
    • By Captain Raymond
      After having this TV working for just 2-weeks, now my voice control has stopped working, cant change channels, HDMI or anything.
    • By Nick Payne
      I can stream ABC content using either the iView app on our LG G1 65" OLED, or via the iView Android TV app that is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV that is plugged into one of the G1 HDMI ports. If I stream content using the app on the TV, every few minutes there's a momentary (fraction of a second) interruption to both sound and video. If I stream the same content using the app on the Chromecast, I get no such interruptions. Both TV and Chromecast are using wired Ethernet connections to the same switch, so I can't see that these interruptions are due to a network problem, or I'd see them on both devices. It would seem to be a problem with the app provided on the TV. Other streaming services that we access via apps on the TV (Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, etc) do not show the same problem.
    • By Shaun Brennan
      I have a couple of app that have updates available  but when i click update get the following message (unable to update try later) this has been over a week now, also amazon prime and music wont open now and got this message when i tried to delete app (
      link hidden, please login to view) Also tried to install a random app off the content store and got the same message as above 1st message
      The TV is connect to the internet as Netflix works 
      Any help would be appreciated
      Thanks Shaun
    • By vps358
      Is there any way to change the defaults to your own.
      For example I shut down my BT headphones and every time LG tv changes to internal speakers and I have to manually change to what I want ?