blueray

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️
    • By Bhanu Kumar
      Unable to get Airtel xstream app on lg content store. Plz make the app available on lg content store. 
    • By alfie
      Disney plus unable to play videos error code:PB_WEBOS_DR-6006_Invalidstateerror: Unfulfilled promise rejected automatically during destruction.
    • By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an link hidden, please login to view or Mac, you are able to and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.
    • By Roquet
      Love my 65” EF9500 (software v. 4.26.35) and use apps for Netflix and Amazon Prime, but cannot find way to get Disney+ app from the LG Content store?  
      Feeble work-around is to stream from windows laptop using Screen Share… but that’s a hassle and not spouse/kid friendly.  This ‘smart’ TV was the best available 5 or 6-ish years ago but is it now obsolete?  Picture is still fabulous!

Question to anyone reading this…How do you play Disney+ content on your LG tv?