Quantcast

Slingplayer App

nathonkim

I am happy to have standards apps like facebook and youtube.  Having Slingplayer app for Webos TV would be a great addition.  I have to connect a laptop via HDMI to watch Sling TV.  If there was a Slingplayer app things will be a lot simpler.  I hope LG would build Slingplayer app for webos.

Thank you

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sergi
      Hi!
      i just purchased this new projector and I see many mainstream apps are missing from the store, even though I saw other WebOS devices with them.
      I dont’t see Amazon Prime, Disney+ or HBO max…
      Does anybody know how to get them, if it’s even possible??
      Thank you in advance!
    • By Nick Payne
      I can stream ABC content using either the iView app on our LG G1 65" OLED, or via the iView Android TV app that is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV that is plugged into one of the G1 HDMI ports. If I stream content using the app on the TV, every few minutes there's a momentary (fraction of a second) interruption to both sound and video. If I stream the same content using the app on the Chromecast, I get no such interruptions. Both TV and Chromecast are using wired Ethernet connections to the same switch, so I can't see that these interruptions are due to a network problem, or I'd see them on both devices. It would seem to be a problem with the app provided on the TV. Other streaming services that we access via apps on the TV (Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, etc) do not show the same problem.
    • By fishy666
      The NEW Amazon Prime Video App update is horrible. Cannot access any content from my Shudder channel subscription. Constant errors.
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By ReneVlEugel
      I own a LG HU85LS very happy with that but now I don't see the Disney plus app. 
      Where an when can I get it?