Quantcast

Lg oled cx bluetooth audio

Ririo

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By herebedragons69
      I purchased an LG 86" UT8050 4K UHD LED Smart TV (2024) from JBHIFI in Australia. The TV was wall-mounted and set up by a local installer. I discovered that my TV has Chromecast built-in. I tried casting music from Roon, but Chrome immediately crashed and the TV shutdown. I tried again and the audio was distorted. I shut down and tried again and the audio stuttered. I tried Chromecasting with Qobuz and Plex and got the same result on audio playing out to my Yamaha RX-V6A and the TV speakers. I then tried to play audio from the Plex App in the LG WebOS. That played fine, without any distortion.
      Thinking this might have been a result of a hurried setup (the installer did this job "on the run" I reset the TV to factory defaults and set it up again. Everything went smoothly. But the problem with Chromecast persists. First time launching Chromecast the app crashed and the TV shutdown. 2nd try I got distorted audio to the receiver and to the TV speakers. Audio and Video are fine on all other apps. I can see no other faults.
      I've been Googling this and not seeing much info other than a few threads where people are saying that the LG built-in Chromecast feature does not work. I saw that one person returned his TV and the replacement had the same issue with built-in Chromecast. Most discussions on this issue are hijacked by people using a Chromecast streamer or dongle as opposed to the built-in Chromecast. They often talk about turning off this or that specific Chromecast setting, settings that are not accessible with a TV with built in Chromecast
      In the WebOs when I look at connected source devices Chromecast is there with a "Chromecast Settings" option. The settings have only one option and that is opt-in on sending crash data to Google. Apparently, Google is not monitoring the issue very closely.
      I listen to mostly Hi-Res audio. I wonder if the issue is caused by the bitrate of 24-bit Hi Res flac files. I did notice that when I cast audio that was CD quality (16-bit), the distortion did not occur. This is weird though because in the past I have been able to cast 24-bit audio to Chromecast-enabled devices without any problems.
      My TV says my firmware is up to date. I did not see a prompt to install a firmware update during setup. I've set software and app updates to be automatic.
      Appreciate any help or even a "Hey, it's not just you, this is a known issue, I've got this problem too".

• By DW1
      Hello,

I recently purchased an LG C2 65" with WebOS and I find that sometimes I want to use multiview picture-in-picture to play a video game from an HDMI input, then watch youtube in a small window. It would be nice if I could also listen to the game audio along with the youtube audio. I am thinking it would be enough to have both audio sources combined and I could adjust the volume from the HDMI device. Ideally, it would have its own mixer to set the volumes of each but that is not needed initially. Also, I wish there were move options for moving the screen around. I really like how Firefox has their picture-in-picture mode where you can move it around the screen so dynamically and change the size by dragging the window. It is nice that it can be moved around the screen, and made smaller. And probably good to have those as default movements but maybe have an option to unlock full moving of the screen.
    • By JohnoFon
      I'm hard of hearing, and even with hearing aids I have to turn the volume so high that it deafens everyone else.
      It would make my life easier if I could listen on headphones while everyone else listens to the speaker.
    • By Fredrik Andersson
      Hi,
      I have a OLED77C34LA and a pair Bose QC32 II headphones and I have trouble connecting to the tv.
      First the headphones works good on my other three devices but the TV has trouble, when I manage to connect they work perfect but when I turn the off on on again the headphones will say they are connected to the TV but the TV most of the time won't give me an option to connect and I remember I got a popup asking if I wanted the use the headphones as output but only for like 3-4 times so far.
      Usually I have to plug the power out of the TV for a while and remove the bluetooth device but and it doesn't always work. It's not great spending like 15min to get the headphones to work.
      Any ideas what could be wrong?
    • By News Reporter
      At Frieze London 2024, LG OLED and Akomfrah Bring Art and Technology
      Together to Inspire Audiences With a Thought-Provoking Film Installation

SEOUL, Oct. 11, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) has once again partnered with the widely respected artist and filmmaker, Sir John Akomfrah, for Frieze London 2024. This collaboration follows LG’s recent support of Akomfrah’s British Pavilion at the 60th International Art Exhibition at La Biennale di Venezia 2024. At Frieze London 2024, LG OLED has invited Akomfrah – an artist and filmmaker known for investigating themes such as memory, post-colonialism, temporality and aesthetics – to present a new video installation at the fair.
      Becoming Wind (2023) is a five-channel video installation that focuses on the intersection of social and environmental issues, looking specifically at the experience of non-binary and trans actors and activists in the context of the climate crisis. A profound meditation on identity formation is framed by an allegorical representation of the Garden of Eden and its disappearance; a montage of footage evoking the abundant richness of past biodiversity is interrupted by glimpses of blazing wildfires, scenes of racial discrimination and a fragmented text, underscoring responsibilities to confront multiple and intersecting crises.
      Powered by the compelling fusion of art and technology, multiple ultra-large LG OLED displays bring Akomfrah’s artistic narratives to life with stunning picture quality on an incredible scale. Notably, LG OLED’s self-lit nature reveals the full, vivid expression of the colors, enriching the depth and realism of the artwork’s multi-sensory elements for a truly immersive experience.
      LG’s commitment to making LG OLED a more sustainable choice closely aligns with Akomfrah’s drive to address climate change, human communities and the plight of migrant diasporas globally. LG OLED TVs incorporate fewer components than LCD TVs due to the absence of a backlight, which results in the 65-inch OLED TV using 60 percent less plastic compared to an LCD TV of the same size. Weighing in at about 20 percent less than an LCD TV of the same screen size, OLED screens also contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions during transit. In addition, recycled plastic accounts for approximately 20 percent of the plastic used in the manufacturing of all LG TVs, including OLED models. These efforts have culminated in LG OLED TVs receiving environmental product certifications from the UK’s Carbon Trust and Switzerland’s SGS for four consecutive years, underscoring the company’s commitment to sustainability.*
      “I’m truly delighted to be able to bring my artistic vision to life with LG OLED,” said Akomfrah. “Becoming Wind aims to draw viewers into a deep state of contemplation about the intrinsic relationship between nature, humanity and technology through the interplay between sound and visuals. LG OLED’s advanced audiovisual capabilities and technological advancements enhance the sensory elements of the art, seamlessly integrating image, sound and emotion to take audiences on a visually compelling and intellectually stimulating journey.”
      “We are pleased to continue our collaboration with renowned artist Sir John Akomfrah to highlight how LG OLED captivates audiences by enhancing the depth of his thought-provoking artwork,” said Kate Oh, vice president of the Brand Communication Division at LG Home Entertainment Company. “LG OLED remains committed to supporting both artists and audiences who embrace our passion for innovation and positive change. We will continue to empower artists who seek to inspire the world through the intersection of art and technology.
      Visitors to Frieze London 2024 can experience Akomfrah’s artwork Becoming Wind from October 9 to 13 at The Regent’s Park. Visit the
      link hidden, please login to view to step into a world of artistic brilliance and explore captivating collaborations with LG OLED ART. # # #
      * Carbon Trust: Carbon Footprint Reducing certifications (2024 LG OLED evo G4 77”/65”/55”)
      Carbon Footprint Measured certifications (2024 LG OLED evo G4 97”/83”, C4)
      SGS: Environmentally Evaluated certifications (2024 LG OLED evo G4/C4/B4)