• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sol Harold
      Hi All,

i’ve got an OLED 55C1 with webOS 6.0 and a service remote in South America. 

I’ve been able to find working area codes for almost all regions using the service remote based on previous posts and tables. 

Of most use to me were:
      Brazil: 26895 (local DTV transmission settings) /22800 (BR/US DTV transmission settings)
      US: 1843 / 1793 / 22287
      UK/EU/Turkey: 3122
      AU Australia: 767
      JP Japan: 23439
      I’ve also found working codes for China (CN), Taiwan (TW), Hog Kong (HK), Philippines (PH), Australia, NZ & South Asia incl. India (AJ), certain African and Middle Eastern countries (JA or JA ME IL regions: note Israel is not an option even though IL appears in the code) , Canada (CA), Mexico (MX), Panama and Central America (PA), Ecuador (EC), Colombia (CO), Peru (PE), Chile (CL), and Argentina (AR).
      Notably absent were working codes for;
      Israel (IL)
      Korea (KR)
      Russia and CIS countries (RU CIS)
      Eastern Europe (ETC?)
      Does anyone know the working area option service codes for these countries?
      I am mostly interested in working IL and KR codes.

thank you so much!

• By NaveenKumar88
      Hello,
      I've new to this forum. I recently purchased an LG Oled B2 65 inch and it is connect to Yamaha RX V581 av receiver which supports dolby atmos.
      I am trying to play movies which has lossless Dolby atmos audio via LG's media player. My avr is always showing DD+ 5.1 and doesn't show atmos at all.
      Appreciate any help from member. Sorry If this was already discussed as I'm new to this forum.
    • By LG oled 65
      I want to know the Korean code
      If you know, please help me.
    • By Alex Ukraine
      Hi, I have a problem with setting area option for my TV LG C2 (now all app are locked). I bought it in Poland and after transferring to Ukraince I can`t change area option, due this a also have a problems with apps and lg store. Could you please help me))
    • By Mike F
      Apologies for what might be a newbie question.  I have a 55" Nanocell 80 series TV.  I've used it for, among other things, casting FloSports from my iPhone.    This always worked well and was much more stable than Roku, which kept throwing me out of the app.  I go into the FloSports app on my phone, it prompts me for the casting output, I choose [LG] webOS TV NANO80UPA.  Until now, it has always worked.

Last night, out of nowhere, I got an Error Code -201.  I looked it up:  Unable to Load, Server Certificate has expired or is not yet valid as the set time on TV is different from the current time.  Please check time settings.  I checked.  Time settings are correct.  It was suggested that my Internet speed may be lacking, but other apps like YouTube work just fine.  Another tip was to ensure I had the most current software patch.  Apparently, I do (03.33.11.)  Googling it suggests that this is a YouTube error but, again, YouTube is OK.  AirPlay is not.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!