Quantcast

LG SMART TV Screen corner pixels

ashok R

Question

IMG_20220627_212636_Bokeh.thumb.jpg.439fbafd54f5535b10531b21d3e9ade2.jpgTV model: 49 UH770T 

I used 6000 hours. All four corners start to have struck pixels, this is very disappointing us after spending INR 1,00,000. I am sure this should have been tested products for such high value. How would I customer will recommend LG Smart TV for family and friends if the product manufacturing is not worth the money spent on?

regards,

Ashok R 

Edited by ashok R
Attachment

3 answers to this question

Contact customer service. If the telly is still under warranty you will either be offered to repair or get a replacement.

I have had my LG TV for about 3 years and never had any problems. LG makes so many tellys that there are going to be a small percentage that have problems. When I purchased my Mitsubishi telly the ballast for the bulb that puts the image on the screen broke. Only used the telly twice. Under warranty I had this repaired for free. So this was the same reason as yours. After I had the repair done there were not any problems cept I had to change the bulb when the bulb burned out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 7/4/2022 at 8:20 PM, Angel Beagle said:

Contact customer service. If the telly is still under warranty you will either be offered to repair or get a replacement.

I have had my LG TV for about 3 years and never had any problems. LG makes so many tellys that there are going to be a small percentage that have problems. When I purchased my Mitsubishi telly the ballast for the bulb that puts the image on the screen broke. Only used the telly twice. Under warranty I had this repaired for free. So this was the same reason as yours. After I had the repair done there were not any problems cept I had to change the bulb when the bulb burned out.

Thank you for your time and knowledge sharing. I used TV very less in 5 years. So I crossed warranty period. I asked Service engineer to reach out design team for such poor life of expensive item. He doesn't attend my calls anymore, he was mentioning about 40% of original TV purchase price to replace screen. This is going to be long battle with LG after sales.

Thanks,

Ashok R.

Thank you for your time and knowledge sharing. I used TV very less in 5 years. So I crossed warranty period. I asked Service engineer to reach out design team for such poor life of expensive item. He doesn't attend my calls anymore, he was mentioning about 40% of original TV purchase price to replace screen. This is going to be long battle with LG after sales.
Thanks,
Ashok R.

Quick to sell you a telly, but not quick to help you with any problem. Should be a free fix since the telly is not that old. Not your fault the screen is not working correctly.