Quantcast

Multiview on our 55"

Gigi115

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DW1
      Hello,

I recently purchased an LG C2 65" with WebOS and I find that sometimes I want to use multiview picture-in-picture to play a video game from an HDMI input, then watch youtube in a small window. It would be nice if I could also listen to the game audio along with the youtube audio. I am thinking it would be enough to have both audio sources combined and I could adjust the volume from the HDMI device. Ideally, it would have its own mixer to set the volumes of each but that is not needed initially. Also, I wish there were move options for moving the screen around. I really like how Firefox has their picture-in-picture mode where you can move it around the screen so dynamically and change the size by dragging the window. It is nice that it can be moved around the screen, and made smaller. And probably good to have those as default movements but maybe have an option to unlock full moving of the screen.
    • By Ash0837
      Any way to chang picture settings in multiview? I'm able to connect 2 hdmi devices but I'm unable to change picture settings while in multiview. It's locked on Vivid mode. Any way to change to game mode? Both hdmi inputs are on game mode, but multiview is on vivid.
    • By Brendanchatt
      Hello all,

From what I can tell, this may not be supported anymore.  I am on webOS TV Version 7.1.0-68 (mullet-maria).

I just purchased an OLED 42 inch C2.  When I select Multiview, the two hdmi ports are not an available combination.  

I have turned of CEC (now SIMPLINK) for both HDMI inputs as I read in a post from 2018.

Thank you,
      Brendan
    • By JonnyFlores
      It is not understood why this functionality disappeared in WebOS 5 ...
      I have an Oled CX and I don't have this option.
      Why?
    • By OLED65CX6
      Hello I have an OLED65CX6LA and I can not find the multiview function. I press the microphone of the magic remote I pronounce launch multiview, my answer is that this function is not recognized. I do the same with the key where the three points are, but no multiview proposal is available. Can you help me please ?