Quantcast

Bandwidth

Wahbit

Question

Just purchased a 55 inch G1 EVO.  Great TV but having problems with internet/bandwidth.  Have 300 mbps service through a Netgear Nighthawk C7000v2 modem/router.  We get the 300ish wireless speed until the TV is turned on.  Then it drops to less than 10 mbps at times or a bit more..  The TV does not even get much more than 30ish mbps on a good day.  I can’t imainge the TV is that much of bandwidth hog that it shuts down the speed from 300 mbps to sometimes in the kbps speed range.  Anyone have this issue?  Any thoughts?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.