Quantcast

LG Smart TV 43UJ632T-TA Hangs/Unresponsive/Won't connect to WiFi after updating to 06.00.15

Question

Hello,

The WiFi would abruptly disconnect and the smart TV becomes extremely slow when navigating to the settings and becomes almost unresponsive. Unplugged, waited overnight and restarted, the WiFi connected for a minute or so, and again the same issue. The mouse cursor would disappear after few seconds and navigation only possible with the up/down/right/left key. WiFi list is empty and the TV keeps "searching..", even if it lists my WiFi, after entering the password (takes a very long time) it gives a message "Cannot connect to the network, retry" 

Tried the following options and no luck, can anybody help??

- Unplug the TV, WiFi router and restart

- Set the date and time manually in the TV

- Turn off Quick Start

- Selected appropriate country in location

- Firmware updated (No more updates found) 

TV model: 43UJ632T-TA, Software Version: 06:00:15, webOS Version: 43UJ632T-TA

WiFi is 5 GHz with more than 120 mbps connection, couple of other devices connected without issues.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.