Quantcast

Want Airtel xstream

Mehul makhecha

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DAFIQ QAYOOM
      Airtel Xtreme app isn't available in lg tv web os when will it be available 
    • By Bhanu Kumar
      Unable to get Airtel xstream app on lg content store. Plz make the app available on lg content store. 
    • By JamesH
      I output the sound from my LG 75UJ657A to external speakers through a bluetooth connection, but it doesn't automatically connect to the bluetooth device when I turn the TV on. Whenever I cycle the TV off and, then, back on, the TV asks if I want to connect to the bluetooth device, and I have to select "yes" with the remote. My smart phone automatically connects to all the bluetooth devices I've set it up with. When I start my car, my phone connects automatically to the car stereo/phone system, and it does the same with other bluetooth speakers I have. This is what I want my TV to do.
      How do I get my LG 75UJ657A to automatically connect to the bluetooth device I've set up with it?
    • By skan
      It is shameful that LG has removed support for DTS audio.
      You can request LG to reenable it at change.org:
      change.org/p/dts-dts-x-passthrough-support-for-2021-2022-lg-oled-tvs
    • By Som Parkash Jangra
      Please provide airtel x stream app on webos platform whereas this app is available in Google Play Store.