Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

Bonjour,nous cherchons a installer "Google DRIVE" sur ma TV55UJ630V-ZA et aptrès avoir indiqué notre adresse mail dans l'espace prévu ,il n'est plus possible de continuer l'espace personnel est bloquer.

Merci d m'aider svp

Paul.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ebru Serttas
      64 bit .deb (for Debian/Ubuntu)   Or 64 bit .rpm (for Fedora/openSUSE) for installing google Chrome to my LG Smart T.V.  
    • By Husny Nazoordeen
      hi, i have a uk6300 webos tv. i baught it becase it said google assistant is available.but what i tried to add voice commands i found that aoogle assistnt, alexa and home dashboard is mising and cant find in the LG store..and it has limited amount of service countries to select. i am in sri lanka and google assistant works in my phone.plas help me to install google assistant and home dashboard on my TV.
    • By Ayat Nabil
      Dears 
      after good day i cant sign in to google at my smart tv and i tried to download chrome but its a must to sign in first and i have already a confirmation mail that i have a lg account which is [email protected]
    • By LG 55UM7300
      Subtitle comes out almost middle of the screen,, which is very weird,  when using 'Google Cast' in Photo&Video app, even though I set it's position to -2(lowest).
      Rather than position adjustment (+4 ~ -2), I think LG should fix this up ASAP like "bottom" "middle" "top" of screen,  just as any other video player app.
      I use LG 55UM7300.
    • By Deepraj T
      I hope LG check this forum.
      Powerful Browser App like Google Chrome that is able to play videos of Amazon Prime, the default browser  is like Kids play, taking ages to load. Able to control streaming quality in apps like Prime Video, Hotstar, NetFlix, Sunnxt etc., i do not understand how hard for any developer to put this feature in app, I think  WebOS SDK expose this to developer to provide this feature. File Explorer that allow us to store data in TV Wifi file Transfer App like ShareIT(Android) More Apps(MX Player, Jio Tv, Jio Cinema, Airtel Xtreme,  VLC Player etc.....)... i feel the most apps available in the content store are crap and useless  Actually i did not do much research before purchasing UK6360PTE TV, I never expected this much difference from Android TV, i do not know how LG even thinking to compete with this WebOS , because people are getting intelligent and do research before purchase of a TV. they definitely find Android TVs more feature rich.

• Similar Tagged Content