• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jordyvang
      Hi everyone,

I just bought a new LG television for a lobby in the company.
      It's a 55" LG Smart TV with WebOS.

This tv is to show the narrowcasting system. But after a few hours the tv gets in to something like a screensaver.
      The narrowcasting is playing with the webbrowser from the installed apps.

Does anyone knows how to get the screensaver off?

Thankyou very much:)
    • By Eigil Hysver
      Hi, I have a web app running on a webos 2018 TV. It is enhanced with aria-labels and such so that a screen reader should synthesize speech from the focused elements. I have turned on voice assistance of course. On another well known platform I have speech, but on this system it is silent. I know I can make it speak using webos API, but for now I'm looking for this screen reader approach. Is there anything I can do to enable it?
    • By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By coyote
      I want to control my C1 with my Google Home speakers, but my Android LG ThinQ app is not sending the correct info to my Android Google Home app to link the ThinQ service.  
      When I try, the error message says "No devices were found in your LG ThinQ account".  However, the ThinQ app is signed into my account and successfully controlling my C1.
      Google Home support and I think the issue is with the ThinQ app.

link hidden, please login to view says this should work.  My LG support agent told me it's not supported; I'm guessing she was new.
    • By LGUSA1
      I have the LG 32LJ57 and can I upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0 on a 2017 model ? IDK why my TV just stop at 3.0 but I want to using 4.0 on a 2017 model! Thanks!!