Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Da Cox

lg lh570v

Question

Hiya,

How can i reach the 3 Menü options in right top corner?  thats the original remote. On other tv's you can reach with

⬆️➡️⬇️⬅️

But nothing works. Missing menü for connect Smart phone for remote control.  I can open Settings but no menü to login on lg and the bad compatible USB Port no Standart Mouse or Keyboard works... Seems that the slide/side menu complete miss. No Chance to get some Tools to fix?  update with USB Stick works good. But it dont fix this Problems.

So its a remote Problem maybe?

The Button my apps without Funktion. If i open hbbtv there are the lg menü point missing to.  I'm happy for every usefull healing hand!

TC people :)

Large_01.jpg

fernbedienung-tv-LG-AKB73715601.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Re-connect Netflix button?

After switching to a new modem, the "Netflix" button on the LGSmartTV remote will not connect to the app. (I cana get to Netflix via the cable box app, on same TV, or even Apple TV, but not the easy LG remote button.  NO FAQ suggestions seem to fix it.   What to do?

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Launcher Bar missing Settings shortcuts (Tabs)

When we first got the OLED55C9 TV four weeks ago all of the WebOS launcher tabs were showing in the launcher lust.  When rearranging the tabs they were deleted by clicking on the “x”.  Now  my “ Today tab, My Channel tab, Live TV, Smart Share, Screen Share, Device connector, Web Browser, and User Guide“  are all no longer listed in the Launcher Bar. We tried a Factory Reset which did not bring any of them back.  Anyone know if they are retrievable or gone forever?.   I know most  are just shortc

• Question: How do I update the browser on my 2016 LG Smart TV?

My Chrome browser version is so old  by now that it doesn't work well with many sites.. I don't see how I can update it, but I'm positive there must be a way.  Any tips?  How do I update my firmware as well?    

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: gigabit ethernet on smart TV

Hello, Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: No channel guide with magic remote.

I have made the settings for Universal controller on the LG magic remote and it can now operate my set-top box, dvd player etc. with one exception. The tv remote can start/stop the settop box, change channels with the up/down arrow keys but there is no channel guide from where I select a channel visually. The channel guide page shows an empty table after the guide button is pressed on the remote. But everything is fine when I operate the STB with its own remote controller. I am using Tata Sky se