• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jikhead
      I'm not getting any audio from the apps via the HDMI via ARC connection to my receiver.  This occurred two weeks ago and was unable to resolve it, but ironically there was new firmware released that same day for my B6 (3/31/17) and this fixed the issue.  However, now I again can't get it working after a TV reset and tinkering with the audio settings again.  I tried to load the firmware again, but it appears this is not possible to forceable load the same firmware.
    • By Andrew88
      Hi,
      Got a UH850V with version 05.60.05 No new version found. 
      First my Disney+ app stopped working. All other apps work and my Disney subscription works everywhere else. 
      Disney support told me to delete app and install again. 
      Then I discovered that LG content store is not working. Get this error: “( -200), hostname does not match server certificate”
      anyone else got this?
    • By Bevb
      I have a NANO91ANA LG TV connected via HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V677 Receiver. Normally when I turn the TV on it also turns the receiver on and I can control volume via the LG remote, whether it is an app on the TV or from another device connected to my receiver (Apple TV or cable box). Now the receiver is not turning on and ARC audio is not working. I think there may have been a software update the other day, but I'm not sure. However, everything was working properly until last night. The last time this happened it seemed to correct itself (it seems to be kind of sporadic), but this time it did not. I do not know what to do to correct this, but it is a major pain as I'm now having to deal with 4 remotes, plus I can't get sound out of my surround speakers when using an app on the TV.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • By AmitG17
      Everywhere I read it says Hotstar app should be available to be downloaded from the content store. But I don’t see it as available. Am I missing something? I have 2019 LG. models.  Thanks in advance. 
    • By bayness0
      It would be good to see the BKOOL and Zwift simulators running directly on the TV>