Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

paulserr

Sub Code Page Language

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kayaem M
      The LG Content Store is missing from my smart TV so I can’t add any apps. It’s an older smart TV and the ribbon does not look like the newer models. Is it hidden somewhere?
    • By Jaguar
      Hello guys, badly needed help, what is the service area zip code for the Philippines? My TV is set in brazil but i cannot change it tothe Philippines. 
      My tv model is 43LJ5500
      Thank you very much 
    • By Rudish
      I could not find Zee5, Voot and Discovery plus apps?
      Anybody guide me..
    • By Sushith
      Please can anyone help me to get the location Code for India for  LG 55UM7340PVA 2019 model.
    • By MalcolmW
      I have recently purchased a LG 55NANO86 TV.  Great TV which I am still getting used to!  I have a question about compatibility of the LG built in web browser functionality with the iFollow football streaming service, used in the UK (and elsewhere).  This is a paid for service which allows streamling of live football games.  I have tried several times unsucessfully to use the built in LG browser on the TV to access and watch a game.  Whilst it successfully shows the iFollow website and allows purchase of the stream, unfortunately the link to the live stream which should pop up a window with the stream, fails to load properly and leaves either a blank screen or a screen with the stop icon displayed.  Does anyone know if this is a known incompatibility issue or am I doing something wrong?  I have used the same iFollow website to view historical match highlights and this works without problem.
      [Fortunately I can stream the iFollow stream to my iPad and then use an AV adaptor to mirror it to the TV so I can still get the match to the TV, but I would prefer to do his without the hassle of connecting the iPad.]
      Any suggestions/advice welcome.
      Malcolm