Quantcast

How to install amazon prime India in my lg model 32lb582b

Avinash_naughty

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ramya Shyam
      Bought a LG Nano TV in Iceland and trying to change the settings from.Europe to India using settings remote. Does not update, What could be the issue?
    • By techguy noob
      Hi,

My LG TV model number 32LM560BPTC is having an issue where the Sun NXT app is no longer available on the LG Content Store. I was able to watch it before, but starting yesterday, the app disappeared. However, on my other OLED LG TV, the Sun NXT app is still available in the LG Content Store. Is this issue specific to the 32LM560BPTC model TVs?

Thanks,
      Sarath
    • By HarryX
      Hi
      I have an existing account with a VPN provider, 
      link hidden, please login to view using the Eddie API on Arch Linux systems. See  . My preference is to install that on the new LG TV I bought recently. Is that possible? If so, how?
    • By JackYU
      FIFA World Cup 2022 is exclusively going to stream on Jio cinema app in India but app is missing from web os content store. Pls add it asap. The app is available on Android TV 
    • By Cash
      Have LG OLED 55B36LB bought in 2023 in UK.
      Trying to change area option from 3122 (EU-UK) to 4816 (AJ-India) using a service remote.
      It does not update or change.
      any help for guidance will appreciated.