Quantcast

ALL apps stopped working today on my OLED55C7

ALLG

Question

Suddenly all apps stopped working today, Dec 25, 2018. No Netflix, no Amazon, no Dolby app, no LG content store, Nothing.

I assumed it was a network issue, but the TV says the network is fine and this is proven by the fact that (1) the TV is correctly setting the date and time using a time server, and (2) I am able to access  network device in my home.  My home internet is working perfectly.

I tried reinstalling the firmware. No go. The built in reinstall doesn't connect either. I downloaded the correct firmware and put it on a USB stick. The TV sees the stick if I navigate to it, but doesn't prompt me to run the firmware update.

Finally, as a miserable, undesirable, last resort, I reset the TV. THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER!

Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Sad 2

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By Ozzie T
      We have a 65UM7300AUE with software version 05.40.10. We have a Google TV dongle plugged into the HDMI 1 port and that is the input we use most of the time. Until recently every time we would turn the TV on it would default to HDMI 1 and the Google TV home screen would be the first thing we’d see. Life was good. Several weeks ago that changed and now the LG OS (I assume) home screen is the first thing we see. Then we have to use the LG remote to select HDMI 1 each time. We never used to have to do this or use the LG remote at all. Kind of annoying. We think we have HDMI 1 chosen as our default input but it doesn’t seem to matter. Any ideas on how we get things back to the way they used to be with the TV defaulting to HDMI 1 automatically?
    • By AlP
      Please add above apps to WebOS
    • By willjim
      I have recently purchased a qned 99 and I can’t see how to close apps running in the back ground like I was able to do with other lg TVs I have.
      The tv is running the latest version webos and obviously tried YouTube for the answer which only seems to say holding down the home button but all this seems to do is open the last app I was using.
      any ideas gratefully received.