Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Jaime ilano

LG uhd 4k 65U8500

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: gigabit ethernet on smart TV

Hello, Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Hotstar app Premium Content rendering issue

So I own a 56 inch LG ultra hdtv and the app store offers a Hotstar app. Now the app works fine for live shows and games, and also for non-premium content but it doesn't for Premium content. I am having a very specific issue- the video rendering problem. For the Premium content that included top-notch tv shows and movies, the app doesn't load the video- the video stops and plays and stops and plays. One might think that the internet connection might be slow, but that's not the case as we have 30

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Wifi Issue

I have LG webOS TV LJ554T when trying to connect the wifi its now getting connect its shows the status as checking...  And gives error message Unable to connect to the network. Unknown issue has occurred. Please check the status and try again. Wifi is working fine in all the mobile devices. Tried connecting with ethernet cable and ot also shows the status as checking.. 

• Adding smart products to LG OLED C9 dashboard?

The C9 has the IoT on the menu and I see that it supports ThinQ, OCF products. However, I can't figure out how to add smart lights to the dashboard. I'm using Phillips Hue and LIFX, are they OCF devices? 

in LG AI ThinQ TV Discussion

• Question: Issue with premium content on zee5 and hotstar app on LG webOS smart TV

Hi I see issue with opening premium content video on Hotstar and Zee 5 app in india. All other things work fine but issue only appears for premium content videos. I suspect us this an issue with LG tv itself because both have similar issue. I have raised the issue with both hotstar and zee support. Is there any way to reachout and raise a support ticket with LG on this issue.