Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Recording onto hard drive

I've recently bought a hard drive to record television programmes but will only allow me to record the same channel I'm watching !!Can anyone help please

By Nick, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Is it possible to program the color buttons on the Magic Remote?

Is it possible to program the 4 color button on the Magic Remote? For example, I would like them to switch to apps like YouTube TV, Vudu, etc.? My remote has 2 buttons just above the color buttons which are pre-programmed for Netflix and Amazon. I want to use the color buttons for other apps. Anyone done this?  

By NikD63, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 1 vote
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Can i program the netflix button

Hi everyone, I am new to Webos and to the forum...i am sure this question has been answered before but i can't find the answer. Can i program the netflix button on the remote to launch a another app? also my TV isn't connected to any live tv services....can i change webOS to automatically start an app when switched on?   Regards,Bar1

By bar1, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Preserve custom program list after retune

When retuning the TV program list, the "smart" option is supposed to preserve customisations made to the list.  However I find that, while locked and skipped channels are preserved, any changes I've made to the channel numbers are restored to their original defaults. This is highly frustrating as I have moved BBC 1 HD (101), for example, to channel 1 where its non-HD equivalent was, but after a rescan they move back to their original places.
      Please allow the preservation of custom lists when retuning.  Perhaps if a conflict occurs when a new channel is found, ask the user which channel they would like to occupy that slot.

By Legend for Hire, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
    • Question: Connect external drive to TV over network

Hi All,   I recently bought a LG Smart TV with WebOS (42LB6500) and would like to connect to my external hard disk connected over network. Here is how my home network and devices are setup.   I have a high speed broadband that comes to my WiFi router (D-Link DSL 2750U) with USB support for External HDD. I have connected my Seagate Ex.HDD to this router and I am able to access the drive over WiFi on my smartphone and computer using the network path \\192.168.1.1\... Once connected I am able to use it similar to any mount location, i.e., read/write files, play media, etc., I want to do similarly with my TV, I would like to use this connected Ex. HDD as any other location and would like to achieve following two things at the least without any additional hardware Play media files on this HDD (very very important) Use the HDD as recording device for timeshift/live pause feature (important)   Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.   Regards, Rukmaj

By Rukmaj Chandavar, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 9 answers