Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Unable to load user agreements

I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......" Can you help?

By Fletcher, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 14 votes
      • 28 answers
    • Question: LG user Agreement

I can't download the LG user agreement on my smart tv in order to set up apps. Keeps telling me to check Internet connection but TV is connected to WiFi 

By Sabine, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 3 answers
    • Screencast and Windows 10: Solution!

Hi everyone so I searched high and low for a solution to my issue with Windows 10 and Screen Cast on my LG UK6300PUE not working and finally found a solution. For me, it had to do with my PC and TV connections. I like to hard wire everything and with both my PC and TV, they default to the more reliable, wired connection and disconnect the WiFi. Well from what I understand, Screen Cast is based off of Intel's WiDi technology, WHICH REQUIRES WIFI CONNECTIONS TO WORK! I did go through all the other suggestions, checking share settings in Windows and Media Player, resetting this and that. I'm not sure if I had to do any of that for Screen Cast to work but I did try all those common suggestion initially. So if Screen Cast is  still not working for you, try those other suggestions posted in numerous places here and other forums. I'm really surprised on all the forums I visited, this wasn't pointed out anywhere! I hope this helps those having issues with Screen Cast!   TL; DR: So basically on a WIRED connection, I could see my TV on my Windows 10 PC, but it would not connect. As soon as I connected BOTH my PC AND TV to WiFi, Screen Cast began to work.   My current LG UK6300PUE Software Version: 04.10.04 Windows 10 64-bit Build: Version 1803, OS Build 17134.34

By Ryan Lee, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Question: LG User Agreement

To enable smart features on my tv

By Weston Tawonezvi, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: User agreement problem in my smart tv

Hello does anybody knows how to agree user agreement zoning smart tv.my Netflix and you tube are not working because of dat

By Vicky, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 3 answers