Hi, I have the option to right click and pick the subtitles on my Mac when watching movies in the VLC Player, but I can’t do this on the LG OLED, though. I already renamed the subtitle file to be the exact same as the video file and I did have the SRT file in the same folder where the movie is. However, when I connect the hard drive to the TV, the subtitle still doesn't appear. The format of my hardrive is NTFS. Can anyone please offer some advice?
I'm looking for pure clairty here, so I have a 43lm6300pla and it's my wish to plug in an external hard drive to record freeview. Now I was under the impression you could get a 2tb hard drive, plug in and go but it seems a lot more difficult than that and I don't want to spend a fair amount of money for it to be useless.
The information on the TV regarding the criteria is a bit contradicting. Basically yes use a external hard drive but don't use an external hard drive. Use a drive that's powered by a cable.
The Seagate expansion plus 2tb sounds utter perfect but I'm too apprehensive to purchase it.
If some one can shed some light on this I'd be almighty grateful
Can someone offer a solution on this problem that I'm having with my newly purchased Qned lg TV? I have multiple video files most are mkv files 1080p stored on an external hard drive where when I connect via usb it will play them but with no sound. Some videos will play but majority won't. Any info is appreciated
This improvement is related to external subtitles.
1. I can only see 7-8 external subtitles in the list, while the rest are not visible, although they are visible on the PC. It would be helpful if you could add a scroll bar and show the entire list of available subtitles instead of only the first 8 that are alphabetically sorted.
2. All listed subtitles are named numerically [1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8.]. I request that the label for each specific language be shown instead, such as:
- Eng, Fra, Ger, Bos, Ita,...
or better yet:
- English, French, German, Bosnian, Italian, etc.
Good evening all,
Via WebOS, i have tried to download an .avi file but i got a message similar to "Downloading file is not supported" from the browser.
I would like to find a way (via another app, via an external device or whatever) to download a media file into my TV or USB drive plugged-in. Then, I would like the TV to play that downloaded file.
Any idea how to do this ?
In other words, today, what I do:
- download a media file from the web with my computer (700mo)
- copy the media into an USB drive
- unplug the usb drive from my computer
- plug the usb drive into my TV
- play the media to watch it with my TV
I would like to avoid using my computer to watch my downloaded media on my TV.
My TV : OLED65C2