Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Information Technology
      Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I have LG Smart TV (50UN7340PVC) and would like to connect with Logitech Conference USB camera (BCC950). Does anyone have idea whether it support or no? When I connect, the message pop up that HID device connected. After that I can't find any option for the camera. Please advise. Thank you
    • By News Reporter
      State-of-the-Art Driving Assistance System Leverages
      AI and Deep Learning to Help Respond Faster, Smarter   

SEOUL, Oct. 6, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) announced that its innovative Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS) camera module is available in the new 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class now rolling out in markets around the world. LG’s ADAS leverages the latest in automotive technology and works in tandem with Mercedes-Benz AG’s precise engineering to keep the driver and passengers of the new C-Class safer.
      LG’s sophisticated ADAS supports a variety of essential safety-oriented functions including Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR), Intelligent Head-Light Control (IHC) and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) to not only ensure the safety of the vehicle’s occupants but other motorists and pedestrians as well. A number of features supported by LG’s ADAS system such as AEB and LDW will be mandatory for new vehicles in many countries by 2022.
      The LG-designed ADAS system reflects the company’s many years of leadership in mobile communications, image recognition and connectivity. Advanced AI and deep learning, both key to LG’s business strategy, enable the camera to collect and process various traffic information to help drivers respond to road and traffic conditions in real-time. The system accurately recognizes surrounding environments, constantly analyzing the vehicle’s position relative to both moving and stationary objects and automatically applies the brakes if a collision is imminent. Data from the camera also enables the system to alert drivers if they inadvertently stray into the next lane or get too close to the vehicle in front.
      LG’s fast-growing Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company counts a number of global auto brands including Mercedes-Benz, Ford and Cadillac as
      link hidden, please login to view. Its joint venture LG Magna e-Powertrain manufactures e-motors, inverters, on-board chargers and e-drive systems for the EV market. The VS Company has been recognized by TÜV Rheinland, a global testing and certification organization, for product safety, with the ADAS front camera module receiving Functional Safety Product and Functional Safety Process certifications. “LG has been collaborating with Mercedes-Benz AG/Daimler AG for nearly a decade in preparation of the future of mobility and autonomous vehicles,” said Kim Jin-yong, president of LG Electronics’ Vehicle components Solutions Company. “It’s our partnerships with auto industry leaders which enable us to bring our innovations to the vehicle space and help make the world’s roads safer for everyone.”
      # # #

• By Hany Girgis
      I need to install any app to mange my ip camera ezivz, i cant get it in lg store, any recommendations from you?
      Thanks
    • By News Reporter
      According to a latest report by the World Health Organization (WHO), approximately 1.3 million lives are cut short by traffic accidents every year.1 In an effort to lower this alarming figure and make vehicle travel safer for everyone, governments and manufacturers around the globe continue to look to technology for solutions. Self-driving cars may be the answer but wide acceptance of such technology is still years, maybe decades away. In the meantime, technology companies such as LG are creating solutions today that could potentially save thousands of lives if these solutions are widely implemented.
      DMS and IMS
      Among LG’s next-generation in-vehicle cabin camera solutions are the driver monitoring system (DMS) and interior monitoring system (IMS). These state-of-the-art solutions leverage sophisticated technologies including high-performance cameras and artificial intelligence to prevent driver error, by far the most common cause of traffic accidents and the loss of life.
      Face mask detection
      LG’s cabin camera solution detects the occupants of a vehicle with an innovative micro camera and AI to learn multiple drivers’ behavior patterns, optimizing the human machine interface (HMI). The DMS is even able to monitor and interpret the driver’s face even if he or she is wearing a face mask.
      Driver identification and spoofing detection
      Advanced driver identification and spoofing detection can be enabled to prevent unauthorized drivers from accessing the vehicle. These features will become mandatory for highly automated driving and will provide drivers and passengers a fully personalized experience in a vehicle.
      Object detection
      In the United States alone, nearly a 1,000 children have died since 1990 from being left unattended in hot cars.2 LG’s IMS is intelligent enough to determine if an object in the car is a purse, package or child, alerting the driver if a child is left in the vehicle inadvertently.
      LG’s cabin camera solutions are already being mass produced and are currently being supplied to global automakers. LG’s solutions can easily be integrated in in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems found in many new vehicles and are key building blocks for a safer future on the world’s roads.
      As an Innovation Partner for Future Mobility, LG’s is delivering differentiated in-vehicle experiences while helping automakers meet and surpass current and upcoming government regulations and global NCAP. By providing solutions that may mean the difference between life and death, LG is utilizing its technological know-how to provide immeasurable value to its industry partners so they can focus on making vehicles as safe and enjoyable as possible.
      # # #
      1 link hidden, please login to view

• By Rolando
      Hello everyone,
      I just got the 50UM7500BSP TV, so i know that the webOS 3.0 and 3.5 has the function of Multi-view, where you can see two entrys of video at the same time spliting the screen.
      So my answer is the webOS 4.5 has that function? because i cant do it on my TV (well know is up to date at webOS 4.7). I ask to the LG support and they told me that yes it has it, but i cant find it, i dont know if its a app now or what.
      Please help me, i need this function.