Quantcast

LG said a big lie on Lg Tv 43UH664v

Pierluigi PJ Minenna

Question

I bought an lg tv 43uh664v last month and after some weeks the lg tv plus app stopped to work. I though that was my phone problem so i tried with my ipad and the result was the same. Then i tried to restore the tv setting but nothing changed. After that i went to check the lg tv plus app and i saw that my tv 43uh664v was not supported anymore. I used it for just 10 days and i think  this is unrespectfull with customers that pay for an expencive tv. I went to check the website and i saw that lg wrote that my television is supported by lg tv plus and i can see in the tv webos menu that is possible to connect it.  

link hidden, please login to view
... I think that lg wrote a big lie to sell their shit. I want my money back or a better tv that support what i paid for. I will talk to my lawyer if you don't fix this issue. I'm sure that you sold a lot of 43uh664v television using this big lie

5 answers to this question

I bought an lg tv 43uh664v last month and after some weeks the lg tv plus app stopped to work. I though that was my phone problem so i tried with my ipad and the result was the same. Then i tried to restore the tv setting but nothing changed. After that i went to check the lg tv plus app and i saw that my tv 43uh664v was not supported anymore. I used it for just 10 days and i think this is unrespectfull with customers that pay for an expencive tv. I went to check the website and i saw that lg wrote that my television is supported by lg tv plus and i can see in the tv webos menu that is possible to connect it.

... I think that lg wrote a big lie to sell their shit. I want my money back or a better tv that support what i paid for. I will talk to my lawyer if you don't fix this issue. I'm sure that you sold a lot of 43uh664v television using this big lie

Check once again, the Google play seems to me that your model is not supported.

Hallo from Serbia!

Послато са m2 note уз помоћ Тапатока

On their website they wrote supported .. and it worked untill one week ago. Yes now is not supported anymore. How can they sell something that use webos 3 and not support a phone to control it ? This is crazy and the website said something FALSE

if you scroll on this page you'll see this technical description

Smart TV - Condivisione

Supporto App       Smartphone LG TV

PLUS DLNA         Si

Intel WiDi             Si

Miracast              Si

On their website they wrote supported .. and it worked untill one week ago. Yes now is not supported anymore. How can they sell something that use webos 3 and not support a phone to control it ? This is crazy and the website said something FALSE

if you scroll on this page you'll see this technical description

Smart TV - Condivisione

Supporto App Smartphone LG TV

PLUS DLNA Si

Intel WiDi Si

Miracast Si

Well, you're right. TV with webOS 3.0 should be a rule that they have support for LG tv plus. I have a lg 43lh6047 i like everything is normal. Some error is concerned, it is a serious brand LG.

Послато са m2 note уз помоћ Тапатока