Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

renelg

Read photo from usb - auto upscale option for small picture

Question

Hello,

I'am using my 4000$ LG 55EG960V OLED 4K UHD television to view my photo from an USB key and use the diaporama function.

But i have old photo which are in a small resolution(less than 4K), and there are not displayed in fullscreen so it is too small  :blink:

How to automatically upscale photo in fullscreen?  (it was possible with my old 1080p philips television and also samsung 4k)

Thanks you very much in advance.

1 person likes this

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By billpayer
      I have read the usb drive limit is 2tb. Has this changed ? Do 4tb or 8tb drives work with WebOS ? Thank you
    • By runely
      Hi
      I've got the LG OLED55B7V. I have connected a Chromecast to HDMI4 and USB power from USB port 3. Is there any way to not turn off usb power on this USB port, or any other USB port, when turning off the TV?
      Since webOS still doesn't have a Spotify app i need a Chromecast to listen to music, and so i would like to have the Chromecast powered from the TV but the TV turned off. I know i can use screenmode to only turn off the screen, but since i can't enable that with a single button from my remote control this isn't a good enough solution.
    • By Mihai B.
      Few days ago I received my new 55EG920V 4k OLED TV 2015 model with passive 3D and after a brief testing it turned out that 4k over DLNA isn't supported in WebOS2.0 - LG customer support already confirmed that. Of course, this limitation isn’t explicitly stated anywhere, neither in the the owner’s manual nor on the LG official website. The same MKV HEVC file would play well enough through USB, but not DLNA. So for the unlucky WebOS2.0 4k TV owners, the only way of playing 4k content from the home network is through USB. This is mind blowing, in the high speed internet connections and gigabyte ethernet era, LG force its own customers to move USB sticks between computer and TV.
      Leaving out important information through omission means misleading commercial practices: http://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/unfair-treatment/unfair-commercial-practices/index_en.htm.
      Are LG or WebOS developers willing to fix this issue through a future firmware update?

PS. the passive 3D is spectacular, this is the main reason I bought this somehow outdated 4k TV
      PS2. could someone with a WebOS3.0 or 3.5 TV confirm that 4k over DLNA is supported with this newer OS versions?
    • By Reflexuk
      Hi
      I have just got a new OLED B7 TV and would like to know if I can use my old USB HD that I was using with my old  LED LG TV that was using the LG time machine 2.
      When I plug the USB HD into the new B7 TV it says I need to format it. I see the new TV's need a NTFS drive and on the old LED TV it was using a linux system. Is all lost are any way to view the old data on the new OLED TV ?
      Thanks
      Paul