Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

renelg

Read photo from usb - auto upscale option for small picture

Question

Hello,

I'am using my 4000$ LG 55EG960V OLED 4K UHD television to view my photo from an USB key and use the diaporama function.

But i have old photo which are in a small resolution(less than 4K), and there are not displayed in fullscreen so it is too small  :blink:

How to automatically upscale photo in fullscreen?  (it was possible with my old 1080p philips television and also samsung 4k)

Thanks you very much in advance.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: How do I know what resolution is being displayed?

So I got an Xbox One X which has games that display 4k.  And also the YouTube app displays 4k videos.  How do I know that I have everything set up correctly and the TV is ACTUALLY displaying 4k video mode? Sometimes even HD looks really good and I haven't watched 4k stuff to know if I'm really seeing it. It would be nice if there were an option in the TV for displaying the actual resolution in the corner or something.  I tried to set things up through my Denon AVR X2000 receiver and the Xbox complained about the TV not being able to do 4k.  I don't know if I had something set up wrong or not, so I just hooked the Xbox up to the TV in hdmi 1.  And I think the Xbox THINKS it is now capable of at least SOME 4k, but it would be nice to verify that the TV is doing what I think it is doing. Anybody know an app or something that would help?   oh, I DID see a "+HDR" on the screen for a moment at some point.  Don't remember what triggered it nor how to get it to display it again.

By Mark Tiede, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 5 answers
    • Looking to buy Smart TV with screen grab function - Questions

I am not a current owner of an LG Smart TV but I'm looking to buy a Smart TV with a screen grab function built into the TV.  I searched and came upon information in this forum that LG Smart TV's with WebOS on them do indeed have a screen grab feature and I have some questions regarding that. 1. Just to reaffirm my info, do LG Smart TV's actually have a screen grab feature built into them? 2. Is WebOS stand alone software built into the TV set? In other words, is the TV independent of a PC operating system? 3. Concerning the screen grab feature. Is the screen grab feature independent within the TV set/not dependent on any other device to operate? 4. Can you save your screen grab to a USB drive? 5. If you can save your image to a USB drive what format does the TV save them in? JPEG, BMP, etc. 6. What is the max resolution the TV saves the screen grab? 7. Can you do a screen grab of any image ported to your TV from any device? Cable STB, Video Game Console, etc. 8.  The info that I read on another thread here  said  that to take a screenshot on the LG you press the input/123  button on the remote and save it to the photo editing app. Is this photo editing app a part of the LG TV software and do you navigate and execute commands in this photo editing app with the remote control?

By AceMcHammer, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Question: Hot Star live videos are not displayed on tv screen when I cast from my mobile.

Hi LG, When I am sharing my mobile screen with the TV it is working fine. I am able to see videos, photos etc. But when I am sharing my screen for HotStar app to watch live match, the screen does not display the cricket, I can only hear the sound. And when try to open the HotStar via browser, it is displaying a message, hot star is not available in your location(hyderabad). Can you please help me out with this.

By vinod12, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Looking for a WebOS developer for small project

I'm looking for a WebOS developer to develop a WebOS app to run our Digital Signage software. Please respond to this post if you are interested.

By vaughanr, in LG webOS Developers

• 2 replies
    • Question: remote control disabled, most of function in setting menu gereyed out.by using smartify LGremote app

Hello everyone  ,   TV model :55EG9200 webOS  2.2.1 -1338 ( beehive-biscayne ) My original remote control doesn’t work and only able to turn it on/off also initial setting greyed out account management gereyed out non of remote app on phone can be pair  I’m really disappointed  can you help me and get it touch,,,and the picture below shows my tv’s publis display setting is enable( ON ) After a day , I have been in my friend and I noticed he is using almost the same TV as me ! I downloaded smartify LG remote back ! I checked if this menu be On ( Enable ) as shown in the picture ( public display setting ) everything will be same as my TV .thank you for supporting in advance   

By Amin Azmoodeh, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By retireandgo
      LGOLED C8 - It powers on, I get a quick “webOS” and then the screen goes black again.  The remote has new batteries.  This is just after getting it out of the bos and the stand attached.  What is going on? 
    • By Alex
      First To Mass Produce Large Screen OLED TVs, LG Poised to Lead Market in Advanced Premium TV Technologies
      BERLIN, Aug. 29, 2018 — Already a leader in advancing TV innovation with its OLED TVs, LG Electronics (LG) is introducing the world’s first 8K (7680 x 4320) OLED TV. Previewed at IFA 2018, the 88-inch class 8K LG OLED TV features over 33 million self-emitting pixels to produce the unmatched contrast ratio and true blacks that define OLED TV’s iconic picture quality.
      With OLED TV shipments in the market expected to double in 2018 and reach over nine million units by 2022, LG will continue to increase the OLED share in its premium TV portfolio and drive large scale consumer adoption of OLED TVs. While the 8K TV market is still in its infancy, it is expected to grow to more than 5 million units by 2022, and LG is committed to leading the ultra-premium market with its 8K OLED TV technology.
      Despite advancements in LCD field, OLED has been often referred to as the “nextgeneration display technology” because it emits its own light, eliminating the need for any kind of backlighting. This allows for state-of-art TVs which redefine both the picture quality and the product design. Not only was LG able to pioneer such technologies, but it was also able to successfully market them.
      “LG’s first 8K OLED TV is the pinnacle of technological achievement and the next evolutionary step in display technology,” said Brian Kwon, president of LG Home Entertainment Company. “4K OLED played a major role in reshaping TV industry and LG is confident that 8K OLED will do the same.”

LG introduced the 88" 8k OLED TV at CES 2018

• By InvaderZim
      I have the 2016 LG OLED65E6P purchased 2/19/2017 with the "magic remote" and recently, the remote control has become unreliable.  It worked perfectly until a few weeks ago and I'm not sure what changed. The remote seems to work properly when the TV is first turned on, but later, I have to press a button repeatedly to get any effect.  It's not bad buttons, it's like the buttons only send the signal to the TV intermittently.  The red light at the top of the remote sometimes flashes red, sometimes goes solid red for a few seconds, and sometimes does nothing when I press the button (I couldn't find a description of what the light does).  It's very frustrating.
      I mostly make due by repeatedly pressing the button that turns on the teardrop cursor -- after maybe 10 times it'll come on, and then I can use the cursor to operate the TV until it times out.  So that works, but it's not a good solution because it's hard to get the cursor turned on.
      I put in fresh batteries several times to see if that's the problem -- it made no difference.  Plus the cursor works fine, when I can get it turned on.
      I was also hopeful that a firmware update caused this problem and it will be resolved.
      The remote doesn't seem to require line-of-sight to work.  Does the remote use bluetooth or WiFi?  I sometimes use Bluetooth headphones with the TV and those work fine.
      Has anyone else had this problem with the remote -- and if so, how did you solve it?
      (I do have an extended warranty so in theory I can get a replacement remote -- but I'd rather not spend an hour on the phone if this is a common problem.)
    • By MikeBury
      How can I add 4K pics to the media file so I can play a loop of 4K pictures?