Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

dudinir

Question how to start the broser automatically

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello dudinir,

Unfortunately, it is not possible.

Thanks simon for your quick answer.

Very disappointing that so many basic functions are missing

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: WEBOS 3.0 BROWSER DOES NOT SUPPORT HTML5

Hi, the webos default browser does not support html5. Using the default browser, I went to Netflix site, login and when I tired to play any movie, I get redirected that the browser does not support html5.  Can LG release an update to fix this. I am on webos 3.0.2.

By im7778, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 5 answers
    • Question: Super slow internet (WiFi) when streaming

Hi, I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range. I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue? Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it?    Br, Nick

By NickL, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 3 answers
    • Netflix on WebOS Browser

We want to watch netflix on the browser not the app. The login page appears but when we click on the Play button a screen appears talking about HTML5 and Silverlight. We know what HTML5 and Silverlight are but find it strange that the WebOS browser does not support this markup language on its player. Oddly YouTube works fine in the browser. Does anybody know how to get the WebOS browser to run HTML5?

By Mr G, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 18 replies
    • Question: Cant watch internet programmes

Every time i try to watch netfilix or any other prigrammes on my smart tv. It restarts saying its going to  free space but still dont let me watch the app

By Maxwell loxley, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Unable to play MPGEG-DASH on native web browser LG web OS 2.2

Hello,   In the specifications it says web OS 2.2 supports MPEG - DASH native but I am unable to play it using the web OS browser.   http://irtdashlive1-i.akamaihd.net/dash/live/910540/elemental/dash.mpd      How can I play it? where can I find the specifications for the manifest or check what's wrong?   I would like to develop a mpeg dash app player but I am not sure if it's possible.   Kind regards.

By alvmlg1989, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer