• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jkw
      When I navigate to a website that streams  audio content, e.g. knkx.org, the audio stream is not played. Have tried several such sites and encountered the same lack of audio. All other audio is played normally. 

Is there a setting I must select? 
    • By monish009
      We have signage projects, all over GCC. 
      We are facing issue with Webos tv especially on model 49sm5ke-bj. It is losing connectivity overnight, the displays are left switched on at stores. But on the next day it wouldn't be connected to the Internet and hence the contents are getting corrupted. Always we need to restart the display again or exit and start the app again. 
    • By GenericGeorge
      When I open my browser again after doing something else it used to open to the page I was on before. 
      Since the last few updates when I open the browser app it opens the session but it opens on pages before it as if the back button has been pressed a couple of times. 
      This makes watching movies on sites that don't have a TV app hard as when I want to resume the page it lands on 2-3 pages before the one I left it at. 
      This is one of the many things that broke since the last few updates. 
    • By s_bishal5
      I am using LG LED Smart TV since 5 years, before the web browser is opening and I can play youtube, but since one year youtube is not opening. When I click www.youtube.com, it says update your browser but I cannot do. Please help me what is the problem and how to solve and open youtube in the browser.

My TV model/type no. 42LB5820-TB
      Software version is: 04.04.22
      SDK version: 03.05
      Browser Version : V6.00.00.e49900.4990, Serial number: 502CGFT00283
    • By Jayanth
      Hi All,
      I have purchased LGTV Model 55LM7600 . When I purchased I used to view Youtube, Netflix , Web Browser etc.  To my surprise
      1. I am unable to View anything using web browser  When i open any content I get a message  "  Not suffiencient memory and  Need to restart yes or no" Message
      2. Also I dont find apps like Youtube and Primevideo etc. When I factory reset the apps are shown but when I connect to Internet the apps disapear. 
      Pls give me a solution for the same. Without these apps and Web browser my TV is DUMB . I have spent more than 1.5 lakhs for the TV and Cant ignore the same. Pls  Provide a solution immediately. If required pls update the OS ASAP.
      Regards
      Jayanth