Quantcast

Question regarding 55LB676V and webOS2.0

johndoes

Question

Hi all,

I'm reading the forum for a while now and decided to register.

Here comes my first question:

I have the 55LB676V and every time I try to search for an update it says "not possible to search for update, try later".

I thought this can be ​because LG is preparing the September 21st update, but when I saw the list from LG the model were not into it. Now here come the questions:

1. Is it normal to not can search for updates? Internet is connected.

2. Will this model get webOS2.0 (the 2014 model version) ?

Thanks for your help.

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fricassee
      Hi,
      I have an LG 43UH750V ZA TV which I have connected to a BT YouView box which in turn is connected to a broadband router. I normally do most of my viewing of TV through the Free View service provided via the BT You View box. On the LG TV there is a facility for web browsing. However, this does not appear to work through the internet connection via the BT You View box and the router.
      Does anyone know if this is a valid configuration that should work or does the TV need its own direct internet connection to a router? Thanks.
    • By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as "recently viewed" history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
    • By subfire91
      Hi guys. im in the process of purchasing an LG TV.
      i concluded on some models and i need your help as the information on the net is confusing and misleading. i was looking these 2 similar models:
      the one is
      link hidden, please login to view which in my country is advertised as 65NANO826QB and the other one is this  which here is also advertised as 65NANO786QA. My first questing is the 766 is Direct lid which from what i have read is better than Edge lid of 816 but 816 is more expensive. im i missing something ? the only thing 816 has is local dimming which from some reviewers that is plain awful on this TV.
      My other question is that those TVs are advertised in Europe as 50Hz. How will they cope with YouTube's and Netflix's 60 fps content. I have read somewhere that they can also do 60Hz natively but because of the region they are advertised as 50 but the panel is the same.

Also i came across this one which is about 200 euros more expensive. Does it worth it? im no gamer. The only thing i do is watching movies preferably 4K, sports and racing will it benefit from the 100/120Hz panel and QNED technology?
    • By Jashanpreet Singh Pabla
      I want to tell u that please add the Playstore app on webos software. In LG official store there are less of app is here in it. If you were add playstore in webos users get many features related to apps.
      Hopefully you understand our concern.

Thanks 
    • By BUB
      2 TVs, one OLED77CXPUA and the other just installed OLED65C2PUA. 77’ shows a program in 2160p while the 65’ shows the same program only in 1080p. Anyone know why ? Thank you.