Quantcast

Need help with LG 60UB8200 | Turning off screen saver!

Wei Zhang

Question

We want to use them to show a picture constantly, but screen saver keeps on turning on.

Firmware is upgraded to the latest one, and turned eco mode off. No luck. ( SOFTWARE FILE(VERSION 04.11.08)

I thought of copying the same files to multiple copies so the tv can go through it as slide shows but it will still sop in the end and not repeat.

If I copy the files to the TV hard drive, will it help?

I tried researching into this issue, but no luck.
Called and contacted LG, tech support told me that I purchased the wrong TV? I am not even sure what that means, I guess I should have looked into another brand.

10 of these guys are installed now so I want to save the hassle and not return them.

Thanks for any suggestion and input!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jonos1
      Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
      iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
      I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch  iPlayer without an issue.
      Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps  work without any buffering or locking.
      Interested to hear your thoughts....

• By Mario Futire
      Hi
      I have a Smart TV OLED55B16LA with Satellite and CAM Card.
      I can record Satellite programs, but it seems it only records the "default" language. When I play back the other language is lost.
      Is it possible to record all languages, or at least decide which one?
      Cheers

• By Kula
      Hi,
      How can i delete the Accuweather widget and set the Fireworks color Screensaver again? 
      Tnx
      Best Regards 
      Dragan K.
    • By Hissy
      I finally updated the software on my TV, and now I have to force a reset whenever I want to turn it on. (Unplug for 60 seconds.) The TV will not turn on without a reset, from either the remote or the power button. Once it's on it responds normally to the remote.  It doesn't matter how long the TV's been turned off - when I want to turn it back on, I have to reset it.
      Has anyone else had similar problems?
    • By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a Dolby Vision file encoded in MKV container format, the image is green/purple in colour. A quick googling says, this occurs due the default media player in WebOS not able to decode Dolby Vision MKV container files properly.
      When will this be fixed?
      Regards,
      Anish