I have a LG OLED C8 with the latest firmware, it should support the latest and greatest webOS features.
The multi-view app is seriously disappointing:
* Only have one mode (side-by-side) which is wasting a lot of screen space. No support for PiP (picture-in-picture) that is usually the de facto mode in way less expensive TVs.
* Image is zoomed in with about 5% of the screen missing around every borders.
* Brightness seems to be broken, everything is darker as if the black level doesn't follow the settings set on the HDMI inputs.
* Unused background space is filled with an ugly light gray that is very tedious and no way to change it to black.
* Apps outside HDMI inputs can't be set in a view.
* HDR content can't be set in a view (this is understandable).
Is there an alternative in the app store? Any way to petition LG to update this app for additional features?