Quantcast

Connected tv ads

Connected tv ads are a good way to promote your brands, products and connect with more and more audience. Many online platforms are available where one can advertise and promote their products nicely. Smart tv advertising made simple with cross channel cookie-less conversions. Visit 9mediaonline.com now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By geoffHome
      Initially would search and find 3 networks (Testra Air, the correct one and one other??) but would not connect.
      Reset our router (turn off then turned on again  and waited) but now no networks are even found to attempt to connect to.
      Any suggestions what my next step should be?  This has happened suddenly.  Thanks
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By T Howell
      How to get my LG tv to stay connected to Wi-Fi?  It’s my newest tv in the home, central location. Main room of house and the only device that won’t stay connected. I’ve googled just about every fix . Unplugged, reset , reset Wi-Fi, changed location , time zone then changed it back . Please help ! Thank you ! 
    • By WhyNot
      Hello,
      I connected an hard drive to my LG OLED TV via USB. My TV is connected to my home network via Ethernet, as is my computer.  
      I would like to access the hard disk from my computer. Is this possible? How can I do this with Windows 10?
      Note that I don't want to connect my hard drive directly to my computer but to my TV (because my home network is quite unstable).
      I thank you in advance for all your help.
    • By GiotisCy
      Hello, 
      I have recently purchased an LG C2 Oled TV which I connected with my Samsung HW-Q800B 5.1 soundbar via eArc HDMI. When I select "Passthrough" as a Digital Sound Output on LG TV sound advanced settings, there is an obvious sound response delay around 3 seconds when I pause and unpause the movie on Netflix or Prime video streaming apps on LG TV. For example, when I start the movie, the video starts and sound starts 2-3 secs later. When I pause the movie, the sound continues for 2-3 secs after the video has been stopped. There is no any lip sync issue, just this response delay of the sound from the soundbar. This happens only on LG TV Apps. If I connect to an external HDMI device such as AMAZON Fire Stick 4K, there is no such sound delay issue neither on Netflix neither on Prime Video. 
      Thus, the problem seems to be on LG TV apps.
      If I change the Digital Sound Output to "Auto" instead of "Passthrough" the issue is gone but sound quality is not as good as with Passthrough selected. So I do not want this to be my option.
      I would appreciate if someone could come with a solution on this.