Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By LesB
      When I first hooked up it downloaded apps fine and updated software.   Next day would not do either
      Software version 4.70.03    
      Model 55SM8100AUA
      Webos 4.7.0-50703
    • By Mueen Mirza
      Request if we can have apps  that are available on other OS/platforms in WebOS basis the country
      This will improve user experience and satisfaction

• By Vanilton Coelho
      Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.
    • By Wilfred
      My parrents have a LG 43UH661V TV (and no computer or smartphone) and because of Corona, they watch church services every Sunday at https://kerkdienstgemist.nl. After we accepted a software update to version 05.50.95 last weekend, this website no longer works. LG Netherlands cannot help us. They say LG headquarters is not interested in this kind of streaming websites (LG wants sites to develop an app for LG is what LG Netherlands said). Downgrading the software is also not possible since version 05. How are we going to solve this?
    • By Johnny G
      I can get to the web with no problem on my LG TV ( Model UM7300AUE), but when I try to watch a live stream event, I just get a blank screen.  Our church live streams services from their website.  On my computer, it launches automatically.  From the tv, I can get to the exact same page, but no stream, no error message.  I chatted with someone from LG, who told me the tv's browser is incapable of watching a live stream and that I can't use another browser.  I know other tv brands (even older models) do this with no problem.   Can anyone help?
      Thanks,
      Johnny