Quantcast

PreCentral: Virtual Enyo Hackathon set for March 4th - participate in person or online

Enyo

webOS has had a few in its history, but not many in the modern Enyo  era. and , it's time to bring back the hackathon! We're pleased to report that the New York, San Diego, Indianapolis, and Dallas webOS meetups are going to all be participating in a cross-country Enyo hackathon on 4 March 2012 between 12pm and 6pm Eastern time. And you don't really even have to go to one of the events - you can participate as a virtual entity right from your living room.

What exactly they'll be working on hasn't been made public yet, but the whole thing comes with the support of HP, with webOS Developer Platform Architect Ben Combee appearing via the Ustream at all four events and participating in a live Q&A session in the middle.

Interested developers should head to EnyoHackathon.com to register their teams. That's right - there's going to be some competition here to make this happen. And what's competition without prizes? Yep, there are prizes too. So go and register, dear Enyo developer, and prepare to hack!

mf.gif

a2t.imgtVN0Xeu83CA

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By pacslg
      I would like that WebOS firmware the ability have to reinstall the firmwares in case do to electrical failure's the firmware gets corrupted 
    • By next 0815
      A satip / sat>ip / sat over ip client software or app available for a beamer with WebOS like LG Largo or the newly announced LG Andante would add significant value.
      Networkcable and power thats all you Need to get acces to all chaines your satip / sat>ip / sat over ip Server provides

What is blocking to provide a little piece of Software?

• By Khamikaze
      Hi there,

So VLC (via DLNA) does not see LG TV webOS as renderer option.
      Even Windows 7 (via Explorer / Windows Media Player) sees it.

What's special about LG TV webOS DLNA implementation that VLC does not see it?

Thanks,

PS: Some other related posts on this.

VLC Streaming to LG Smart TV

VLC on LG C8.

Streaming from Windows VLC to LG webOS TV?

How do I stream to my LG TV using the VLC Media Player on my HP Envy Desktop that is Running Windows 8

link hidden, please login to view  
    • By syldev
      Hi
      i am owning a LG-LB670V.
      The TV started to power on only sometimes but is now not powering on at all.
      Once i plug the power cable the front red led is blinking 8 times (the pauses between the blink is not always the same).
      Is anything i can verify/do myself before bringing it to a repair shop ?
      Rm: i tried already with another power socket and by pluggin it directly to it.
      tx!
      Regards
      Syldev
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA