Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By justforgroups
      Add a configuration setting to limit the maximum level the volume can be raised to.
    • By RichardD
      Hi,
      My problem if finding out how to pop iup a small (DVE) window somewhere over the main window.
        For example.   When HDMI-1 is selected, I want to display HDMI-2 in a small window somewhere on top of the original (HDMI-1) screen.
      is anyone able to tell me if the SDK support this function?   I would ideally like to control it via a Rasberry Pi.
      Thanks in advance
    • By RichardD
      Hi,
      Mi problem if finding out how to pop iup a small (DVE) window somewhere over the main window.
      For example.   When HDMI-1 is selected, I want to display HDMI-2 in a small window somewhere on top of the original (HDMI-1) screen.
      Can/How do I do this.   
      Happy to use an API.
      Thanks in advance

Rich
    • By Ricardo27
      Hi guys,

I bought a K600 logitech keyboard knowing it is supported in Web OS 3.5 and higher.  It works on Netflix and web browser but not in Youtube app.
      I am really frustrated, being able to search in youtube from my keyboard was my main goal with this purchase.

Regards
    • By Martindup
      When I open the DSTV Now app on my lg tv I get the error “We’re sorry Something went wrong. Please try again.” 
      I have re installed the app, checked for firmware updates and even reset TV but the error keeps on appearing. 
      Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a tv issue or is it the app which is faulty?