• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ROSSMAN
      I am creating a streaming application, where user can access a list of mkv files from my server, Mkv is not supported in web browsers and it is not loading properly within my webOS web app.
      I cannot modify my files to another video format.
      Is there a native player for LG WebOS that I can embed into my web application ?
      Is there any video player with web sdk to play mkv on a smart tv.
      Ps: my videos are working well on chrome, as for Firefox or Safari, it tells me that the format is not supported.
    • By Mihai B.
      Hello,
      Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 
      Kind regards,
    • By SS1003602
      I have recently shifted from UAE to India. I have 55" LG 3D smart TV model no. 55UB8301. My problem is 1. I can not change country from UAE to India in settings -Country option because India is not available in the list.
      2. I can not download any app which are normally available in Indian smart TVs like Hotstar/Sonyliv/Amazon prime etc.
      3. In screen mirroring option using my Android phone, I can play any video stream from mobile to smart TV BUT only Amazon prime videos are not played. 
      Can anyone help me for above issues...?
    • By Nashat
      Dearcsir /madam I tried to change the location from general but I can see countirs like Russia,  Ukraine, Kazakhstan,.... but no other countries at all 
      I want to United Arab Emirates pls help me to do
      Regards,
      Nashat salah
    • By RobLGSucks
      Hi,
      I have an LG OLED55B7A that has been rebooting randomly ever since I updated it to webOS 6.00.05 about 6 months ago.  I have noted there is a new webOS version 6.00.20 available.   Has anyone here had the same rebooting problem, and if so, did the latest webOS correct the issue?
      In general, my setup has the LG tv doing as little as possible - it is simply a display for my Roku box via my AVR, as the TV's interface and apps slowly became completely unusable about a year after purchase.  So, no ethernet, no WiFi, all services turned off, etc., and this helped with all of the performance issues, except the rebooting. 

@LG tv if you ever read this - you have done a TERRIBLE job of managing the software on these TVs.  webOS started off as a real alternative to all of the external set top boxes, but now, I will *never* *ever* buy another LG TV again, and I tell everyone I know to avoid them.  Worst product management in the consumer electronics industry in the past 10 years.
      Thanks fellow sufferers for any tips.
      Rob
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By michaelbr
      I just signed up with Amazon ES to try out their video services (VOD), according to their site, some videos have several spoken languages and subtitles, I'm trying to setup Spanish language with Spanish subtitle, so in the setting of my Prime Video, I put spoken language 1 Spanish, 2 English, did the same with my TV set (LG 49UK6200PLA), when I play the video, it plays in English instead of Spanish, is this normal? When displaying the summary of the video, the language shows the video has Spanish, and should be selected when playing video, but my remote does not have a button to choose other languages (I remember in an old TV there was a button on the remote to change spoken language if provided by the video). Are different spoken languages available in Amazon Spain? Sorry for this long post.
    • By JonnyFlores
      It is not understood why this functionality disappeared in WebOS 5 ...
      I have an Oled CX and I don't have this option.
      Why?
    • By Taigini
      Hey everyone,

I recently bought a new LG SmartTV (43UN71) and I see it is connected to a laptop of my roommate (who doesn't own the TV). It is connected as a media server and this is really bothering me, because they have streamed Youtube once to my TV (by accident), but I do not remember ever granting permission for their laptop to connect to my TV. 
      How do I remove their laptop as a media server from my TV?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By sharathks00
      I have
      LG webOS TV UF950T,
      software version 04.06.00
      1.)  WebOS is getting updates but new  apps are not showing up in LG  Content store.  When I visit 
      link hidden, please login to viewthrough my Tv browser there are many new Apps which are not in LG content store.         When i try to install , it says  not compatible with your Tv. 2) When i try to play a video some times it says video format not supported and some times audio format not supported like with opus & ogg.
      My question is to Manufacturers/ WebOs designers if this is the case what is the point in updating TV, when there are no apps or support for new video or audio formats ????
      In this case its like if i want new apps, I have to buy a new TV, updates are not helping in improving TV in any ways, no longer a Smart TV
      lol