Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Jan Wijnands
      Before OS update 03.20.70 I could stream movies, watch photo's and listen music from my Synology NAS DS216J via SMB.
      Now this is not possible anymore! It says "No Files". Who can help??
    • By Spoll
      It would be great if I didn't need to use an Amazon fire stick on my awesome oled tv to get the apps I want.
      Please update the webos to at least 4.0 on modelsOLED65B6PB6

• By Nath8884
      Good evening.

I have a LG 43UK6950PLB, a few years old.
      Suddenly yesterday most things stopped working. 
      The apps just freeze and won't load,
      The remote cursor has disappeared,
      If selecting a different input, it won't load that input and just freezes. 
      Wifi isn't connected, however it can find my router in the menu, just won't connect. 
      I've carried out a reset, unplugging, and turning off standby mode etc to no avail.
      Any help appreciated, thank you. 
    • By Sona
      Dear pls help this issue lg 3D smart tv brought from Saudi to India all apps not working  country setting India doesn’t appear so what to do pls help
      thx
      ahmed

• By Ralf Beck
      Since the future for TV is not any more cable or SAT TV and many people are moving to IP based TV provider I'm a little bit confused that a smart TV is not giving the possibility to start the TV with an ip based TV app and always falling back to old fashioned systems whenever you stop Netflix, start the system, pushing the guide button on the remote control and whatsoever. SMART would give the possibility to choose whatever you want