Quantcast

ares-launch ERR! CLI: luna-send command failed <Failed to launch webapp in WAM>

This is the error I'm facing when I try to launch on the LG WebOS TV Emulator as 

ares-launch --device emulator com.yourdomain.app.firstapp

On the emulator I see nothing but a blank black screen. When I run the webOS TV Emulator I can only see the TV remote control with the blank screen. I've tried using the controller to go to menu > App Manager and then launch from the installed apps but its of no luck either. I see the display on browser but not on the emulator
I have installed this full package for windows 10. Can anyone please help me here so that I can see the display on my emulator.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By CaptainJagger
      I request developers to port NES / SNES / GBA Emulator on WebOS.
      If possible also add wireless controller / mobile app based controller support.
      It will be great to play those game on TV.
      Thank You.
      * I found some websites allowing users to play games directly from browser.
            Search "SNES game online"
            So, It should be possible on WebOS.

• By Marcelo Richard Valverde
      I started building a client for Kodi that runs on Smart TV LG webos.
      As a client, need a Kodi server running on local network to consume the JSON-RPC API.
      Communicates through websockets.
      It is being implemented in Javascript using REACT JS.
      I'm looking for developers for the GUI.
      Contributions are welcome!!

see the project on github:

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Braulio Cesar Holtz Ribeiro
      I'm developing an app for LG WebOS, and at one point I load the content dynamically, ajax, and with it also appears the input for search. It turns out that even with the input focused, the keyboard does not appear. Is there a Javascript method to call the virtual keyboard?
      Fixed
    • By skhulbe
      Hi,
      I am new to WebOS and trying to setup my environment. I followed the same steps mentioned here:

link hidden, please login to view After completing these steps, I found four new applications installed in my system: webOS TV CLI, webOS TV IDE, Oracle VirtualBox, webOS TV Emulator v3.0.0. Now, when I am trying to run Emulator, nothing is happening. I am using macOS High Sierra.

Can someone please help me out in this? ☹️