Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Konstantin Sviguzov
      [ru] почему youtuybe во время просмотра рекламы часто перезагружает приложение из-за нехватки памяти? памяти свободной больше 750 мб, оперативной - тут уже не знаю.
      Где новое обновление или прочее подобное?  Где поддержка?!
    • By Jayanth
      Hi All,
      I have purchased LGTV Model 55LM7600 . When I purchased I used to view Youtube, Netflix , Web Browser etc.  To my surprise
      1. I am unable to View anything using web browser  When i open any content I get a message  "  Not suffiencient memory and  Need to restart yes or no" Message
      2. Also I dont find apps like Youtube and Primevideo etc. When I factory reset the apps are shown but when I connect to Internet the apps disapear. 
      Pls give me a solution for the same. Without these apps and Web browser my TV is DUMB . I have spent more than 1.5 lakhs for the TV and Cant ignore the same. Pls  Provide a solution immediately. If required pls update the OS ASAP.
      Regards
      Jayanth
    • By Marko D
      Subtitles as well as all html elements beside video disappear on every website after 2 minutes. The only way to bring them back is to activate cursor with magic remote. This started happening around the beginning of July when new LG browser update rolled out. I managed to get around this by resetting TV to factory settings and evading browser update. This worked until 23rd of July when Web OS update came along . Thinking that problem might be solved i installed it. Turns out this update just integrated this browser error into the OS and now even after resetting to factory the problem cant be avoided. LG had just made the error which could be evaded by downgrading browser mandatory instead of fixing it. This is disgrace. If I had a company with 5 employees the update with error would have never entered circulation and even if it did I would not issue another update which would make error impossible to evade. LG has only billions of dollars and tens of thousands of employees and they do not notice such a major problem even after they have been informed by the users.
    • By dellleeds
      some times when i watch a movie that requires subtitles i get strange symbols on the screen or may be not symbols just a diffrent language ,,in the subtitles settings code page why is there no english language to set my subs to,,
    • By Steve V
      After updating web browser in my 55UM7450PLA TV not working at all. When i  click on it my browser doesn't come up, nothing happens and return me to live TV.
      I have no idea what to do.  Anyone knows what I can do to fix this? 
      Thank you in advance.