Quantcast

Required Zee5 and Voot App on "43LF6300" model ?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same issue, I would like to know is there any possibility to get latest entertainment app like Disney++Hotstar, ZEE5, Voot etc. for the LG web OS 2.0 models? My TV Model is 42LF6500. Positive reply expected in this regard, because I am dedicated and valuable customer of LG brand. Thanks in advance.

New Apps for WEBOS 2.0

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RobNBill
      Since this update the Apple TV 4K can no longer connect to Dolby via HDMI.  Immediately prior to this update - it worked.
      Now, if you attempot to connect and set it to Dolby - the screen flashes the Apple TV screen on and off - it can't stabilze.
      This happened immdeiately after the update.  
      Can I revert back to the prior software?  Or, can you send me a version that does not have this issue.
    • By jaculson
      I have a LG TV model: 47LB652V-ZA, webOS version 1.4.0-2523 (afro-ashley). Why isn't Spotify supported for this TV if its from 2014 and it says that devices from 2013 and onwards will be supported
    • By Angel Beagle
      I have no idea what these software updates do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos

• By Narendra Desai
      Of all the apps in webos, like hotstar, amazon prime, netflix etc. I face the problem of buffering while watching any content on only and.only zee5 and alt balaji.  If it's internet /bandwidth then why not for other apps . I can view Hdr on netflix too without buffering or any interference.
      My Tv model LG 55UJ632.